- 1🌸

Islamabad, Pakistan

In a big mansion, a girl was getting ready for college because she was having her final exam. After getting ready she walked out of her room after 2 days because of her exams she didn't come out. She used to have food in her room. So, today her exams are going to start. She don't even know what is happening in her house. Seeing the hustle bustle occurring around the house she can guess that some important guests are coming. So,she asked her taya ammi, "koi a raha hai kya ghar main,taya ammi. "

"Ha Shehnaaz . Tumhe nahi pata Sidharth and Izhaan a raha hai aj. " hearing her taya ammi her heart skipped a beat

"Aj a rahe hai aur mujhe bata na bhi jaroori nahi samjha." Her thought was broke by her cousin brother Vihaan.

"Tu khana bhi khayega ya yehi khada rahe ga din bhar. Exam ke liye late ho raha hai. " said Vihaan sitting on dining table for doimg his breakfast.

"Tu khale maine kha liye. It's almost lunch time . 5 minutes time deta hu complete your breakfast. " Shehnaaz said in a cold voice

"Isse kiya hua Ammi. " Vihaan asked his mom looking at Shehnaaz who is busy on phone.

"Don't worry. Sayad papers ka tension. "

"Ha. Yeh bhi sahi. " saying he concerned in his food.

"Taya ammi bye. " saying Shehnaaz kissed her forehead.

"Sambhal ke jana. Paper ache se likh na." said her taya ammi kissing her forehead

"Ab late nahi ho raha. Sari galati meri. Chalo galdi. " saying Vihaan dragged her out of the house. They settled in the car and rushed away.

__________________________________________

It was almost evening when they came back home. When they walked in they saw two familiar figure sitting on living room sofa. Shehnaaz was rushing towards her room ignoring two of them who just came back from USA. Then she heard her taya abbu calling her, "Shehnaaz, how was the paper?"

"Good.... " she was cut off by Vihaan saying

"Uska toh hamesa ki tarha first class. Topper jo hai. " Shehnaaz gave him a whatever look again start to walk away.

"Salam. " in her way she greet Izhaan as he was standing in her way and got a glimpse of a excited Dariya coming with tea and snacks in her hand wearing all traditional outfit to impress.......

Shehnaaz closed her room door with thud taking everyone's attention who was sitting in hall.

" Aj isse hua kiya hai ammi subha se. " asked Vihaan.

"Paresan na hoye exams ki stress main tabiyat kharab hogi bacchi ki ."mrs.Shah assured everyone.

It was dinner time. Dariya was still there doing everything to impress Sidharth . But he wasn't paying heed.
" Maham Shehnaaz ko khana khane bulao. "Said mrs.Shah to her daughter.

" ammi api ne to khana pehle hi kha liya. Unki tabiyat thik nahi hai na. Issiliye. " maham explained

"Ghar mein pehle mard khana khate hain. Unhe bol dijiye ga agli bar se asi galati na kare. " said dariya like a house wife with a fake smile as she don't like Shehnaaz.
"Hamare ghar me ase nahi hota Dariya." said mr.shah

" Mera khana ho gaya. "Saying Sidharth stood up from his seat.

" Apne abhi tak kuch nahi khaya hai Sidharth bathe ap. Maine Sheer korma banaya hain apk liye. " saying dariya started to walk towards kitchen but stopped by Sidharth.

"I am done." he said sternly making her shriver by his voice.
"Agli bar se mere liye khana mat banaiye ga. Mujhe pasand nahi. " saying Sidharth walked upstairs

When they heared that Dariya cooked sheerkorma everyone looked at each other in horror and mr.Shah gave a look to Mrs.Shah who showed helpless eyes to him.

When Dariya came to dining table everyone denied to have sheerkorma saying it's night time they will have a upset stomach etc.
As last time when they had Dariya's hand made kheer they suffered from upset stomach for a week.

--------------------------------------------------

When everyone went to sleep Sidharth secretly came out of his room and hurriedly pepped in Shehnaaz room which door wasn't lock. Coming into the room he saw shehnaaz laying on bed with her books.

He sneakily got into her blanket.
"App itni raat ko yaha kyu ayi hai? koi dekh leta to kya hota? " Shehnaaz asked still facing her back towards him

"Kyu ki hame apni mehbuba ko dekna tha. " he replied wrapping arm around her waist
.
"Dekh liya. Ab jaiye. " she didn't turn

"Nahi.Hamari taraf dekhiye Naaz. Puri ek saal bad lute hain hum ap ase karenge hamare sath." saying he turned her around facing him.

"Apne hamse kyu chupaya ki ap ane wale ho aj? " she asked hugging him tightly.
"Baby, just for surprise. Now lift your face. I missed to see your beautiful face in this one year. " he said breaking the hug.

"Dariya kyu ayi thi? " she inquired

"Don't know. How was your exam? "

"All good. " she replied lost in his face which she missed so much in this one year.

"How is your health?" he asked as he knew about her fever

"It's better now. " sheh replied with a smile

"Now sleep. " he said patting her her to make her sleep.
"App yaha soyenge. "

"Ha. As if I never slept here. " with a playful smile he said.

"No,it's not like that. But yeah leave before everybody wakes up." she said

"I won't leave. " he said stubbornly

"Ok.don't leave." Shehnaaz agreed knowing that he would leave before morning.