- 21 🌸

Don’t forget to shower your love 💕

Author's POV

Islamabad, Pakistan

"Sarah ap sidharth ko khana serve kardena. Mein apke nani ke ghar ja rahi hu. " Mrs Shah said keeping all the dishes on dining table.

"Thik hai. Woh kab tak ayenge? " Sarah asked shyly playing with the hem of her dupatta.

"Kaun bhai? " Maham couldn't help but ask innocently before Mrs Shah could answer.
Sarah nodded looking down.

"Pata nahi. Kabhi kabhi to bhai ghar ati bhi nahi hai. " Maham said with pity in her voice.

" Maham!" Mrs Shah glared at her daughter for her mischievousness. As she knew that Maham don’t like Sarah as Sidharth's to be wife

"Ap fikar mat kijiye. Sidharth jaldi a jayenge. " Mrs Shah assured her.

"Apka bhai ka favourite khana konsa hai? " Sarah asked sitting beside Maham.

"Bhai ko har ek particular person ke hath ke bane dish pasand nahi hai. Unhe ammi ke hath ka khana pasand hai. Aur kiske hath ka bana har ek dish pasand hai ye to bhai hi jane. " Maham said extra sweetly and disappointment was visible in Sarah's eyes.

-----------------

Around 1:00am, they heard car's horn.Maham was talking on phone with Shehnaaz and Sarah was half drained in sleep. She had no energy to move even an inch from her place. But she stood up and walked to the main door.

Sidharth came into the house messing his hair. His coat was Hanging in his hand and his shirt sleeves were rolled up to his elbow. He was looking so tired.

"Ap agay. Mein apke liye khana garam kar deti hu. "
Sarah said seeing him entering the house.
Sidharth eyes darken seeing her at his home that too at late night.

"I had my dinner with clients. " Sidharth said to ignore her as he was so tired to argue with her.

"I was waiting for your arrival. You could have informed me earlier. " Sarah said angrily in a loud tone.

"Why should I inform you? Who are you? " Sidharth said more aggressively as he was so pissed of her tone.

" Who am I? I am your to be wife idiot. " Sarah yelled coming closer to his face.
This made Sidharth enrage. He pushed her lightly. But she moved two step backward for the force.

"Never talk with me in this tone and I told you respectfully that I don't want to marry you. Do whatever you want to do but my decision will be same. So, you better invest your efforts on someone else. " Sidharth said gritting his teeth. Maham disconnected the call and came to Sidharth to have a brief of the happening .

"I will marry you and only you by hook or crook. " Sarah said stubbornly.
Sidharth was about to say something but Maham stopped him.

"Bhai please ap room mein jai. Bohot rat ho gaya hai ap jake so jaiye. " Maham said. Then,  she saw him calming down little 
Giving a dead glare  to sarah sidharth left from there.

He went to his room and throw his coat on couch and sat on couch with thud. He rubbed his forehead to control his anger. But nothing worked. Then he dialled Shehnaaz's number and she received it at first ring as if she was waiting for his call.

"Hello! " Shehnaaz said receiving the call.

"Kiya kar rahi ho? " Sidharth said resting his head on couch.

"Bas assignment complete karke uthi. Apne khana khaya? " Shehnaaz said laying on bed on her back.

" Ha. Bahar se dinner kar ke aya hu. Apko sona nahi hai kya? " Sidharth asked sweetly closing his eyes. Her voice does magic on him.

"It's morning here. I have to go to  university. Important classes hai aj. " She said closing her eyes.

"Apko bohot takleef ho rahi hai. Hain na? " Sidharth said getting up from his sit and walked to his bed to be more comfortable.

"Apse jyada nahi. " she said with a smile.

" Matlab? " he enquired further.

"Mujhe pata hai Sarah ke bare mein. " her confession made him shock.

"Maham ne bataya mujhe. " she said before he question her.

"Fuck!  This girl always makes situations difficult. " he said in frustration.

"Relax Sidharth. I understand your side. You don’t have to hide it. I am always there for you. " Shehnaaz's words sooth his hearts. He felt so light hearing her.

" I love you so much. " Sidharth said kissing his phone screen.

"I love you too. " They both had blissful smile on their face. Distance never affected their relationship but they came more closer.

Hey sweethearts,

How are you?  My exams are done. Throughout this month, I will update regular.

Happy reading. 💝