- 10 🌸

Next day, Sidharth woke up and texted Shehnaaz to wish her morning and luck. He was worried about her results as he knew how much she dreamed  to study in Cambridge University. She need to be in top three to make it easy for herself and she worked really hard for it. He got out of bed. After finishing his morning chores  he went downstairs for breakfast as it’s already 8 in the morning. He had to be in office at sharp 9 o'clock.

So,  after breakfast he got ready and headed to office. On the other side, Shehnaaz woke up early in the morning and prayed Namaz. She was scared as a child who was waiting for the result of the very first exam of her life. She can bet she wasn’t this much scared for her first exam's result.

She fasted hiding it from the family and skipped her breakfast saying "I am not hungry. "

She had to leak the information to someone for help as she knew if Sidharth got to know about her fasting he would be damn angry.  Sidharth knew Shehnaaz can perform any kind of Ibadat (prayer)  except Roza (fasting) . She had problem of acidity and Roza (fasting)  can make it worst for her health. So, she only used to perform the Faraz Roza only. She informed her taya abbu about her fasting. But he also tried to make her understand but she was adamant about fasting today. Her taya abbu and taya ammi was worried for her that's why they didn’t let her go college for collecting result and she also didn’t protest as she can find the result from online. But Vihaan went to college for collecting his result as it’s always fun to collect result from institutions with classmates.

It was  12:00pm but Shehnaaz couldn’t collect her result for some server error. So, she alone with the whole Shah family was sitting in living room waiting for Vihaan. Vihaan barged in the living room with a huge happy grin.

"Mein pass ho gaya " he shouted loudly making everyone close their ears between palms.

"Ab mera bhi bol. " Shehnaaz asked in irritated tone.

"Hay Allah mein bhul gaya tha. Sorry meine check nahi kiya tera. " he whispered slowly but everyone heard him

"Bhul gaye matlab. Kese bhul gaye. Apko apni behen ki chinta hai bhi ya nahi woh kab se intezar kar rahi hai. Aur to aur kitna pareshan tha itne dino se apne dekha kabhi unhe. " his mother scolded him for being careless. Glaring Vihaan shehnaaz called her friend Hayat who could inform her about results. But it was coming switched off making her hell pissed now.

"Ase kaise nahi dekha. Check karte karte kahi to dekha hoga apne. Yad kijiye . " his dad asked him

"Actually meine jada check nahi kiya  " Vihaan said looking down in fear.

"Matlab tume rank kiya is bar? " Shehnaaz asked being annoyed and hearing her statement everyone  widen their eyes in shock as Vihaan hardly get pass mark in exams.

"Are nahi maine to last page se dekhna start kiya tha.  Waha bhir kam hoti hain na aur har bar last page pe hi to ata hai mera naam. Fir har bar ki tarha vohi milgaya mera result so mujhe jayada dhundna nahi pada. Pass dekh ke hi khushi mein ghar chala aya. Excitement jayada hoti hai na. Tu to samajh hi sakta hai yar" he said innocently explaining about his doings

"Ab samajh aya dikhega bhi kase Shehnaaz  api hamesha rank karte hai aur apko to pass mark hi mushkil se milta hai. " said Maham giving Vihaan a understanding look.

"Bakwas band kar chudail. " Vihaan said hitting maham on her head lightly.

"Shehnaaz kisi ko phone karke puchle na. Ruk main call karti hu. " Vihaan said taking out his phone from pocket.

Suddenly someone shouted from the entrance

"Congratulations Shehnaaz tune top kiya hai. " saying Shehnaaz friend  Hayat hugged her tightly but she didn’t respond as she was feeling numb. She was in the moment where her dream was shaking hand with her.

"Congrats. " saying Maham and Vihaan jumped on Shehnaaz and hugged her tightly. A lone tear escaped her eyes.

"Thank you. " saying shehnaaz wiped  tears from her face and went to her taya abbu and taya ammi.

"Humne top kiye hai  " She saying she hugged her taya abbu and taya ammi . Her taya abbu and taya ammi nodded with happy tears in their eyes. They supported her throughout her this journey equally as her parents.

"Allah khush rakhe apko. Allah apki har dua kabul kare. Ap bohot successful honge life mein dekhna " her taya abbu and taya ammi blessed her keeping their hand on her head.

"Mein mom dad ko call karti hu. " saying Shehnaaz sat on sofa and dialed her Dad.

Then like a excited child she shared her results with her parents. All had tears in their eyes. They all witnessed her passion for studying in Cambridge University. Staying away from parents are difficult that also in a different country and culture.

After some other talks Shehnaaz cut the call as it was night time in New York.

"Ab itna acha result kiya hai treat to banti hai yarr. " Saying Vihaan wrapped his hand around her shoulder

"Mein kyu du tumhe dena chahiye. Mein nr itni  mehnat karke top kiya hai. Ab mujhe treat do. I deserve to be treated a great meal. " she stated

"Ok done. But you have to throw a party. " Hayat said getting in her demand with another condition.

"Umm..ok done. " Shehnaaz said hugging Hayat.

After sometime Shehnaaz went to her room and locked the door. Taking her phone she dialed Sidharth's number who picked at first ring.

"Sidharth main ne top kiye. " she said in her cracking tone as soon as he picked up the call.

"I knew it. " Sidharth said softly

" congratulations love. You deserved it. " he added being happy.

"Thank you. " she whishped slowly.

"Get ready by evening. We are going out. " Sidharth informed her.

"Thik hai. "

"Meeting attend karke call karunga. Bye. " he said before hanging up the call