- 13 🌸

Next day, Shehnaaz woke up early than usual. But find the place beside her empty . She freshen up and got ready as she had to leave for airport before 8 o'clock. She went downstairs not before placing her luggages out of the room for servants to carry them downstairs . She had some juice as it was so early for breakfast and started talking with Mr and Mrs Shah. They was telling her to take care of herself and so on, she was listening them carefully waiting for Hayat as they were going together. Vihaan would leave at night as he was going London.

Sidharth massaged her saying not to bring anyone at airport. Soon Hayat arrived and they headed to airport. Mr and Mrs Shah insisted to go with her till airport. But she denied saying it's not the first time she is going out of the country. So, she can manage..........blah.. blah. She consoled them saying a lots of assuring things to convince them. At last they agreed. Soon Shehnaaz and Hayat drove off to airport.

Reaching airport they got out of car and driver placed their luggages out from cars trunk. They grabbed their luggages and driver drove off to SHAH HAVELI.

They were going inside airport but hayat stopped Shehnaaz saying, "Shehnaaz ruk. Faraz a raha hai milne. "

"Abhi kyu? Flight ke liye late hogaenge hum dono. call karke jaldi ane bol unhe. " Shehnaaz said looking at her wrist watch.

"Please wait yar subha nahi mil paye hum dono. " Hayat said sadly

"Hmmm..flight ke liye abhi bhi time hai . " Shehnaaz said slowly with disappointment as she remembered that she also didn't meet Sidharth.

They waited for sometime and Faraz came. Faraz and Hayat was talking with each other. Shehnaaz was going to call Sidharth but backed off thinking he might be at home and having breakfast with family.

Suddenly someone pat on Shehnaaz's shoulder she turned and found Sidharth standing there with a smile. Shehnaaz hugged him and tears rolled down her cheeks making Sidharth worried.

"Shehnaaz look at me. Please stop crying." Sidharth tried to break the hug but Shehnaaz hugged him more tight.

"Stay like this only. " She said

"Ok but you stop crying first. " he said

"Shehnaaz if you cry like this how will Sidharth survive here without you. Try to understand. You guys have to be strong for each other. It's gonna be quite a long journey. " Faraz said trying to console her and Shehnaaz stopped crying instantly.

"Sidharth promise me that you will take care of yourself and never skip your meal. Ok?" Shehnaaz said authoritatively wiping her tears.

"Ok. I promise. But you will also follow the same thing. "He said in same tone.

" Hmmm." She hummed hugging him again.

"You will wait for me untill I come back. Right? " Shehnaaz voiced out her insecurities making everyone shocked hearing her doubting on their relationship.But they all knew that she was right at her place. So they went silent making Shehnaaz more insecure and guilty for her sudden question.

"What do you think? " Sidharth asked back trying ease her insecurities.

"Do you think I will get over on us? " he asked more specifically assuring Shehnaaz about them. Shehnaaz nodded in negative.

"I will wait for you till eternity if you want. " Sidharth's stated looking into her eyes with affection

"I love you. " saying she kissed his cheeks for the last time as the last announcement was done. Sidharth was holding back his tears as he didn't want to cry in front of her that too when she was leaving....... to accomplish her childhood dreams.

" Love you too. Now go fast. Rather you want to miss the flight. " Sidharth said pushing her away with Hayat as they could miss the flight.

"Bye take care. " Shehnaaz yelled from distance as she was going to enter for checking.

Sidharth just waved his hand and showed thumbs up.

Faraz patted Sidharth's back and said, "Time will flow soon. It's only for four years. You can also meet her during this time. "
Sidharth just hummed. He was feeling lonely missing her presence around him. He couldn't voice out his feelings and worries to her thinking she might be change her decision finding him sad.

"You can get married if you guys want. " Faraz said with teasing smile.

"I am getting late for office. Let's go. " Sidharth said changing the topic as he wasn't in a good mood to take all the teasing questions of his friend.

Oh god in your universe,
I never fell in love
The one gave my heart satisfaction
I found no one like that.

Teri kaynat mein khuda
Mera dil kahi bhi laga nahi
Jo tasalliya meri dil ko de
Mujhe asa koi mila nahi. 

John Abraham