"they do look real" i looked in her phone. "mhm i guess" she mumbled looking at them.

"where melmel" she looked up at me. "she went to use the bathroom" i said and i could see her on the other side of the room walking back.

"hiii teetee babyyy" she picked mia up making her laugh. "heyyy. you look pretty girl" mia looked at melmel.

"no you do look at this beautiful dress you have on" melmel poked her stomach. "i don't like dresses i like how you dress teetee mel. mama! dress me like tee mel" mia demanded.

"i feel hurt" liyah put a hand over her heart. "tee mel why you not tell me i still have school after this" mia huffed.

"i'm sorry i didn't wanna hurt yo feelings" melmel pouted making me laugh. "it's okay don't be sad. my daddy jus bein a bish" mia layed her head on melmels shoulder.

i want another baby.

melmel said no though. talking bout she just got snatched again. like i care. plus if she walk around with a baby bump i can have her all to myself.

imma jus trap her again.

"hi!" a perky white lady came up to us. mina continued to be quiet just paying attention to everyone.

"may i speak to tamias parents?" she asked and blue and liyah followed her. "tee and bestie, you bring mia to see clifford with me??" mia asked and we nodded.

"yes!" she smiled excited.

mia can be so sweet when she wanna but only to mina. she growin up so fast. i remember when i first met her. now she finna be four.

"heyyyy" i heard a aggy ass voice and turned around seeing maria. "hey? what you doin here" melmel asked and mina put her face in the crook of my neck..

"i remember you said mia was graduating preschool when we were with liyah." maria smiled. "here you go" she handed mia a gift bag.

"we never mentioned what school though" melmel scrunched her eyebrows together as i bounced mina knowing she was probably getting sleepy.

"you did" maria looked to the side. "oh..." melmel looked unconvinced. "alright y'all come on" liyah and blue walked back.

"what they said" i asked as we all stood there but they was looking at maria. "melmel you invited her?" blue pointed at maria.

"no" melmel shook her head. it got silent. "but i guess she said she heard us talking bout it. and she brought mia a gift so" melmel shrugged.

i could feel maria inching closer to me and i looked at her with a mug on my face.

"ouuuuu" mia said seeing a ipad case. "i saw you playing on one at the dinner so i got you this pretty case" she laughed and i noticed the different color she had on her braces.

oh go- you know what this is really scary.

"thank you its very pretty" mia said not even looking up. "let's get out these people school" blue laughed as we walked to the cars.

"so whatchall finna do?" maria asked standing next to a car, i didn't know if it was hers because this not the car i remember seeing at the dinner but who knows.

"take mina and mia to see a movie" melmel answered. "oh foreal what movie?" she kinda looked interested.

"clifford!" mia yelled. "aww i been wanting to see that since i used to read the books but i been in the moving process" she crossed her arms.

"oh that sucks" liyah said sarcastically "can i come?" maria asked and we all looked at melmel. i know she wanna say no but she too nice.

"umm" melmel looked around "well we going home to change the girls you can meet us there?" she proposed and i smacked my teeth.