not the promise you think

Rain Darted his eyes over payu after what he said to take in a deep breathe to turn his head forward to then go to his sleeping bag, payu made a hard face has he watched him go to then lay back down to dart his eyes in a bit of anger to then slowly close his eyes to go into a day he really didn't want to remember.

Nightmare

Looking about the deserted place, payu couldn't find his fiance anywhere. After he was pulled by that plant, payu had lost track of them.

Making a hard face, payu knew he had to find that plant and fast, knew what it was trying to do.

Going from one from to the next, payu still couldn't find him, couldn't even hear.

Payu took in a very deep breathe.

You are going to find him. Know he is here somewhere.

Payu kept going about, he was not going to lose his fiance.

Going to the next level, payu stopped to listen, he Darted his eyes to slowly live his head up has he heard slight moaning noises.

Flexing his jaw, payu moved his gun up to then slowly go about, going to there side of a room, payu darted his eyes in to make a very hard face, he saw a woman with her eyes closed to be getting impregnated by a plant, payu signed to go slowly on, there wasn't any thing he could do for her now.

Going further in, he stopped to widen his eyes, he knew who those moans were.

No! Oh God no!

Payu went a bit quicker to go to the head of the hall, to go to the open door way to lower his gun to eye about in horror.

His fiance was to a corner, no clothes, to have one of those planets vines over his mouth, one to keep his hands behind him, to be up a bit while the white vine was inside of him, the plant was just a bit in front of him to impregnate after the alien placed what it needed to, to have this occur.

His fiance, Darted his eyes to peer them to payu to keep moaning, he honestly could not stop himself, the things the plant had to inject was making him extremely horny, didn't help the plant also had a vine wrapped about his cock to get his semen for when it could find another woman.

Payu shook a bit to then slowly look down to see his fiance's stomach be moved about to start to swell, it was just a matter of time now until he grew a womb and was going to have either a bug, alien or another plant.

His fiance kept looking to payu to struggle out of the plants hold to rip the vine from his mouth to breathe heavily has he moaned.

"Payu.......nnn....."

His fiance then looked down.

Payu followed his gaze to eye his fiance's gun and clothes to then look back up to him.

"I.... Can't....."

"I don't want to....mm... Breed or be used to....aaah..... Kill me payu!"

Tears started to come down payus face and fast to hang his head to then place the end in of the gun to his temple. He couldn't do that. He loved his fiance to much.

His fiance looked over him in shock.

"No! You need to mmm... Live! Live for me payu! Promise me!"

Payus chin started to quiver, his knees buckled for him to fall to the floor to hang his hands go in front of him.

"I.....I.... Can't live without you....."

"Mm.... Yes you can..... Please payu.....I don't want this.... There's nothing you can do.....mmm..... Please..... I'm about to cum.....I don't want them to get it..... Please kill me!"

Payu chocked up to then move back to sit to eye over him.

"I..... Can't...."

His fiance started to trembled, he was trying so hard not to cum.

"Payu...... You love me... Right?"

Payu made a hard face.

"Don't!"

"Then live for me! Promise me that payu! Aaah God...... Please payu! Also..... You need to promise me...... Yourll move on.... Find someone else to love! To give them everything you've given me! Promise!"

He then lifted his head back to start to move his body up, trying still so hard not to cum..

"I... Can't do that! I can't kill you and I can't move on.....I love you."

"You can't do those things..... Then you never truly loved me..... I'm going to cum!"

Payu made a very hard face to then get slowly up to step closer to move the gun to his fiance's head .

"You have no idea how much I love you!'

He then turned his head to look payu over.

"Prove it! And promise!"

Payu hung his head has he kept aim at his fiance.

"I..... Promise......"

Payu then shot at his fiance to then take out the plant with his bare hands, a bit later, payu had his fallen lover to his body to keep his eyes on him feeling like a failure for having this happen to him.

"I love you so much......I..... Can't fall in love with any one other then you....I just can't..... I'm so sorry....I..... Failed you...."

Payu hugged his fiance to him to cry and hard.

Jolting up payu shook go tremble to dart his eyes about has he awoke from a cold sweat, with what he just dreamed about.

With him still being to his side, rain never fell asleep, he couldn't stop thinking about what payu said, rain was very curious, he then looked to payu to get slowly up to go to him, getting to payu, rain looked about to make sure everyone was asleep, to then crouch down to eye over him to place a hand to his shoulders.

"Payu.... What's wrong?"

Payu turned his head slowly to rain to look him over to wrap his arms about to then cry on his body. Rain Darted his eyes to then wrap his arms about him to consul payu without knowing what was going on.