lazy day

Laying to his side, rain moved his mouth open a bit to yawn, to let his eye lids drop down a bit to shuffle to his back to eye the ceiling in the living room, given he was laying to the couch to take in a deep breathe to fall asleep.
After what him and payu kept doing last night made him so very tired.
To the shower, payu had his head hung to have his hands to the wall to dart his eyes about the ground.
He kept having what rain kept saying to him go about his mind, the fact what they were doing was confusing him. Payu signed to move his head up to look about the wall, what they were doing was confusing him has well, especially his heart.
Payu shook his head.
I will not fall in love with anyone but you......I love my fiance.
Payu gulped at the promise his fiance made him give but he was not going to follow through with it.
Making a face, payu moved back to place a hand to the dial to turn it off, to turn to go out of the shower, to head to the towel rack to grab one, to place to his waist after he dried himself off, to go to the sink to eye himself over to then look up, his hair was still a bit wet but not too much, nodding, payu turned to go about to head to the bedroom to look about.
Where are you rain? Believe I left you here after dinner....
Payu puckered his face to turn to go about to head to the living room, to turn his head to see rain, stepping towards him he stood to the side to place his hands to be his hips to keep darting his eyes about him..
"Rain.... What are you doing out here?"
Payu moved about to go to sit to the side of him, to dart his eyes over to smile a bit.
You look so cute when you're asleep.
Payu moved his hand to curl to caress his cheek to look him up and down to marvel a bit.
Rain moved his head up and down with that action to part his lips to breathe a bit heavily to turn his head.
Payu raised an eye brow to slowly turn to widen his eyes.
Payu could see rain getting very happy.
"Mm... What are you dreaming about there rain?"
Payu lightly chuckled to move his hand away, to go down to his neck to nuzzle with his, to take a hand to place it under his shirt to start to play with his nipple.
Rain curled his bottom lip inward to lift his head back to moan a bit to start to really breathe heavily, payu then took his other hand down to place under his boxers to move his cock out to start to play with his head.
Rain started to thrust his groin up wanting more of that action to slowly open his eyes to dart them about, to turn his head a bit to the side to look over payus head to raise an eye brow.
"Payu...... What are you doing?"
Payu moved his head up a bit to peer his eyes about.
"Um....."
Rain couldn't help but to laugh, to place his hands to payus shoulders to grind to push him down to sit up on him to dart his eyes about.
"I'm sure this is where you were going."
Payu smiled to place his hands to rains sides to move them up and down.
"Mm... Your so warm."
Rain nodded to place his hands to the bottom of his shirt to then take it over his head to throw to the side, to grab payus hands again to place them back to place his to his pectorals to start to grind a bit.
Payu shuttered to moan.
"Damn rain....... Your....nn.... Driving me crazy here."
Rain couldn't help to laugh .
"Karma. I was trying to sleep and you woke me up so......"
Rain hunched himself over to rub his bottom lip over payus to move both his lips to his mouth to start a slow kiss that started to grow, payu and rain held there hands together in between the other, for payu to furrow his brow has he started to feel something more for rain, he shook his head to turn them about to Hover over to look down to place his hands to either side of his head to tilt his own a bit to the side.
"Your really don't to get it rain."
Rain shrugged.
Payu smirked to place rains hands into one above his head to move his free hand down to remove rains boxers to take away his towel to eye down a bit in amazement, rain had moved his legs up to spread them a bit more to await payus hardened cock..
Payu took in a deep breathe to slowly look up.
"Still..... Just friends with benefits.... Right?"
Rain parted his lips to look over payu to eye his face to turn his head to make a confused look.
"Of...... Um..... Yes......"
Payu signed a bit to place his mouth to rains neck to kiss to move his groin back to connect them.
Rain placed his mouth into a hard line to dart his eyes over the wall to feel very confused.
After, the two made it to the bed, to be laying to there sides, backs to the other, to have there arms wrapped about the other to be eyeing the wall to feel the same thing. Confusing feelings.
Rain then closed his eyes tight to grit his teeth.
Payu kept his eyes open to dart them about to think of his fiance to take in a deep breathe to then go to his back to look up to make a hard face, he then turned his head to look over rain.
I will not fall for you. My heart belongs to my fiance, only to him.
Payu darted his eyes over rain to turn to his side to go closer to him to wrap his arms about to shut his eyes to squeeze at him a bit.
I am sorry rain. I will never ever love you.