couldn't stop this

With his body bucked, rain was to his back to the bed, to be being drilled by payu, to then turn his head to have his hands to either side of his head to the bed to grip the bedding and hard, looking at the clock he then lifted his head back once more has payu started to thrust harder, rain then opened his mouth to moan and loud given it was the time to do so.
Payu looked over rain to grow harder, he was really liking rains moans.
He then moved himself down, to then placed his arms under rains body to then place his hands to his shoulders to grip to really pentrate and hard, rain placed his hands to payus back to grip for them to eye the other directly to breathe hard and moan.
Payu then placed his forehead to rains body to then shoot his load and hard into rains awaiting cavity.
Rain then pouted.
"But.....I haven't....."
Payu lightly laughed to then take himself out to then start to go down to then move his head up to then look back to rain to then down what he could of is huge cock to then place two fingers into his stuffed cavity.
Rains body tensed to then start to thrust slowly into payus mouth.
"You shouldn't be..... Doing this...... I'm going to..... Cum..... Get your mouth off....of my.....mm!"
Rain tried to take payus head off for payu to gently smack his hands away to then move up to his tip to suckle.
Rains whole body quivered to then shoot his load into payus mouth, for him to take his mouth off to continue to eye over rain to then swallow.
Rains eyes widened to then move up to wrap his arms about to then take him down to place his mouth to his for them to go again, rain didn't know why, but that turned him on.
After, the two were to there back breathing very hard.
Payu gulped to then turn his head to look over rain.
"I'm so very thirsty..... Are you?"
Rain nodded.
Payu smiled to then get up to then go to the kitchen without any clothes to then go get two cups to fill with water.
Rain moved up to be on his forarms to look forward to then move his head to the side to look through the door to eye over payu to then flop back down to place his arms over his eyes.
God! Been at this for almost a week now. All were doing is having sex, all the time. Well..... Eating, cleaning then sex but shit! We should not being doing this! Both promised the other! I'm not gay! I'm being such a bastard to...
"Rain?"
Rain moved his arms away from his eyes to then move up to eye over payu who was standing to the front of the bed with the two glasses to eye over rain a bit confused.
"Mm?"
Payu raised an eye brow to then go about to then sit to the edge to then offer rain a glass, rain moved up to sit to then grab the glass to then drink everything, he really was thirsty, payu had the glass to his mouth to then eye rain to then move the glass away to place it to the side table to then move down a bit to then go to his side to place his hand to his head to look over rain to then move his hand over his leg to then place two fingers to it to walk up.
Rain drank the last drop to then move the glass away to then look down.
"Payu?"
Payu moved that hand up to grab the glass to then move it to the side table to then place his fingers back to his leg to walk it up then down, rain raised an eye brow to look at this action.
"What are you doing?"
Payu shrugged.
"Being playful. We can be like that like we used to be rain."
"Mm..... Can we.... Given what we keep doing?"
Payu stopped to eye up.
"We can be friends rain. Maybe we're friends with benefits?"
Rain then started to go slowly down to place his hands under his head to look over payu.
"I'm.... Still not gay payu....."
Payu rolled his eyes to then peer them down to his fingers to then start to move them up.
"I'm not asking that rain. I know your straight. Hence friends with benefits or...... Friends experimenting. Has long has friends is in what we describe ourselves."
Rain took in a deep breathe to then peer his eyes down.
"Do you think...... We would have been friends before all this started?"
Payu stopped moving his fingers about rains naval to make a face to eye the action .
"I.... Don't think so."
Rain raised an eye brow.
"Really?"
Payu signed to then lay his hand flat to rains stomach to continue to eye.
"My fiance...... Well boyfriend at that time...... He was very jealous, barely let me have male friends."
"Mm.... Seems hes the possessive type."
Payu made a fallen face to then go lay to his bag to mimick rains position with his arms under his head to dart his eyes about the ceiling.
"He.... Was...."
Rain turned his head to look over payu to then move up to his forarms.
"So..... What kind of person was he?"
Payu lightly chuckle to take in a deep breathe.
"He was...... So very bright, loving, positive, always saw the best of things and everyone, even given this situation...... He really drew me in."
Rain darted his eyes over payu to Make a face, he didn't know why but this was starting to make him feel jealous. Rain then moved to his side to then go closer to then start to kiss at payus neck to then nibble.
Payu peered his eyes to the side.
"Rain?"
Rain then took out his tongue to start to lick it up and down to slobber.
Payu moved up to place his hand to his neck to laugh a bit.
"What the.... Hahaha..."
Rain looked up to smile, he really liked payus laugh, rain then widened his eyes to look down to sign.
He then moved up to then place his hands to payus chest to then push him down to get upon him to go to his other neck to kiss.
Payu lifted his head back to coo a bit to place his hands to rains body.
"Mm... Again?"
Rain nodded.
"Yes please....."
Payu couldn't help but to laugh again to then have it be muffled has rain then placed his mouth over payus to go into another round.