what happens when you don't fight

To his stomach, rain woke up before payu who laid to his side, to dart his eyes over him to take in a deep breathe, payu feeling the bed Shake a bit, he took in a deep breathe to slowly open his eyes to eyes over rain to then move a hand up to caress his face to then smile. 

"What are you doing?"

Rain shrugged to then turn his head to the side to look about. 

"Mm.... Are you hungry?"

"I can make."

Rain placed his hands to the bed to then move up to get off the bed to go to his dresser to get dressed to head out, payu slowly got up to eye over rain to tilt his head to the side. 

To the kitchen, rain started something for them to have his head hung to be eyeing the action to make a hard face. 

Coming out, payu had his boxers on, to go about to stand behind rain to look him over .

"I can make that."

"I'm already here so....."

Payu stepped to rain to wrap his arms about to place his chin to his shoulder to look down. 

"This looks really good. Thank you."

Rain Took in a deep breathe to blurt something out that was to his mind. 

"So....... I'm curious..... Am I...... To be better then....."

Payues eyes widened to then turn his head to look over rain who had a hard face to be confused to why he asked that..

"Are you...... Asking what I think you are?"

"Nope.... Never mind."

Why do I even care to know?

"Mm......I can give you an answer though."

Rain shook his head..

"Never mind. I just woke up and.... What are you doing?"

Payu moved his hands down to go straight to rains boxers to then pull out his huge cock to start to stroke. 

Rain tensed.

"Pay.....u......"

Payu went to his ear to lick about. 

"You have a lot of great qualities rain. This one for example. I've never seen or felt anything this......mm..."

Payu couldn't help but thrust his groin up to have his erection go in-between rains ass. 

Rain then placed the pot to the back burner to place his hands to either side of the counters to start to take in very deep breathes. 

"Mm....."

"But rain...... Not all your qualities that differ from..... Are about your body......a few things you do..... Make you so very cute."

Rain rolled his eyes..

"Men.... Aren't cute."

"Oh yes we can....."