knowing a few things

Has the day went, rain moved a bit slow has he was still to be healing, to then look up has he chewed at his food payu made.
Payu kept his head hung to be chewing to then slowly look up to eye over rain.
"Yes?"
"So.... For tonight..... The place I was talking to you about...."
Payus face fell.
"Rain....... You've told me you've been alone for 6 years, I have been alone for 4, why are you trying to kick me out?"
Rain darted his eyes over payu to then look down. He had gone over something similar to this once before with a girl who tried to kill him for his place.
"I...... Have my reasons, this is also my families home and again payu....I don't really know you "
Payu narrowed his eyes..
"Do you think I'm going to try and kill you?"
Rain gulped to then peer his eyes to the side has he had his gun to the table right next to him.
Payu signed.
"Why would I kill you rain? We could be the last humans to exist. I also do not want to be alone again. To kill you just doesn't make any sense."
Rain signed to then look down to his bowl full of food.
"When this was happening, there was a girl..... She wanted to stay, seemed nice, then when she found out I had electricity and running fresh water she tried to....... So I had to....."
Payu parted his lips to then look back down.
"That was when everyone was going crazy. I had that happen to myself a few times. But rain.....I am not going to turn out like her. Things are very different. Can you please trust me when I say that."
Rain then furrowed his brow to look to his hand that payu placed on his own to then quickly take it away.
"Why are you touching me?"
Payu rolled his eyes.
"Comfort."
Rain signed to look back down, he hadent been touched since that one girl who had her hands about his neck.
"Mm... Sorry..."
Payu shrugged.
"Not many guys like to be touched by a gay man."
Rain dropped his fork to the table to then look up.
"Your.... Gay?"
Payu looked to rain to nod.
"But you said you were celebrating your first anniversary with a girl."
Payu raised an eye brow.
"I never said with a girl, just with someone. That someone was my boyfriend, that was my fiance before....."
Payu then make a hard face to look down.
Rain looked over payu to then take in a deep breathe to eye down.
"This...... Really isn't going to work. Your gay I'm straight. You need to leave tonight."
Payu flexed his jaw.
"Why is my sexual orientation a reason to be thrown out?"
"Everyone has urges payu...... Your probably going to rape me. Probably why you want to....."
Rain then looked up, payu got up to slam his hands down to the table to look at rain in anger.
"That is so typical! God! I do not want to.....ugh..... Since my fiance I have taken a vow of celibacy! You are also so very much not my type! We may be the last two men here on earth but I still wouldn't fuck you!"
Rain parted his lips to breathe a bit heavily has he eyed over payu and has he listened to his out burst.
Payu looked rain up and down to then turn with his finished dish a bit forcfully, to then go to the kitchen sink.
Payu then took in a very deep breathe .
"The only reason why I want to stay here with you is because I do not want to be alone again. However, if I must I will. Rather be alone then to be with someone so narrow minded."
Rain made a hard face to then hang his head to look down.
"I've...... Had friends who were..... Gay."
Payu lightly chuckled to then turn to place a hand to the counter to look over him.
"Does not mean you are not homophobic. You clearly are."
Rain turned his head to look to the side.
"My friends.... Have said that to me..... When they kissed there boyfriends I would make a disgusted sound but......I just don't get it."
Payu shrugged to then turn back to then do the rest of the dishes.
"You don't have to. Just don't be a jerk. Also don't think gay men are rapists."
Rain then shook his head to then look over to payu.
"We're getting off the real matter here "
Payu signed.
"Do you really want to be alone again?"
Rain placed his arms about himself to then press against the chair to look over payu.
"I'm just asking you to go to another...."
Payu turned his head to look at rain.
"If I leave your home, I will just go back to where I was."
Rain parted his lips.
"Why?"
"I take it offensively to being thrown out."
Rain signed to then look down.
"Rain.....I am not going to kill you. I really wish you would trust in what I am saying to you."
Payu then turned his head to eye back down.
Rain made a very hard face.
She said that too. Mm......I do know a few secret places I have hidden guns about he couldn't possibly know....... Two people going out for food is better then one..... Given his body type and his semi rage, could be a lot of help out there....
Rain shook his head.
This guy is gay. Might rape you and kill you for.....
Rain then looked to his bowl to eye it was empty to make a vet hard face.
This guy has been here for three weeks tending to you, being so very helpful.....if he wanted to kill you, would have done it by now.....
Rain started to whimper to get up with the bowl to go to payu to hand it to him.
"I reserve the right to kick you out at any point."
Payu darted his eyes over the bowl to then turn his head to eye rain who was looking at him washing with a scowl.
"Does that mean....I can stay?"
"We will see. But.... For right now.....I guess so....... But let me make this clear, I am straight! Stay away from me in that way."
Payu rolled his eyes to then look back down.
"I already planned to."
Rain then looked to him.
"Also...... There are 5 rooms here, I do not want you in my weapon room, or my parents or.... Another room that is right by there's. We can switch off with the bed every so often, know sleeping on that couch is not always great. When I'm taking a shower I will be locking my door and you will be out here.."
Payu nodded.
"Anything else?"
"Mmm, need to go and think. Should go and make a list of rules for you."
Payu turned his head to watch rain go off to then raise an eye brow has he watched him walk away with his cute little ass.
Payu then shook his head to then look back down to the sink to keep washing to think of his fiance, but then signed at what he promised years ago.