synchrony

To the living room, 2 weeks later, payu was to the dining room table to be placing everything he would need to his bag, for rain to be too the living room part to have his bag to the coffee table to be placing everything he would need inside.
Rain then stepped back to look about to then slowly look up at payu who placed things still to his bag.
"Mm, are you sure your going to be able to carry that all?"
Payu nodded, he then grabbed a squirt bottle to the left to then start to spray himself, rain looked him over to then go to stand to the side to eye.
"What are you spraying to yourself?"
Payu stopped to then turn his head to eye over rain to then smirk a bit.
"Are you fully dressed?"
Rain hung his head to look about himself.
"Yes why?"
Payu then sprayed him all over.
Rain stepped back to cough.
"What did you....cough, cough..... Do?"
"It hides the fact your human one of my own mixtures, when we get back though your going to have to burn the clothes and take a hot shower."
Rain looked up.
"Why?"
"This mixture is made up of a lot, however the main thing is parts of the aliens and plants, also those bugs. It masks us for them to think we're not human."
Rain widened his eyes.
"You have to tell me how you made that."
"No dice. Another thing I can have that you don't so you don't kick me out."
Rain rolled his eyes to then turn to go to his bag to then place his to himself.
Payu looked to him to then place the spray to his bag to then start to think about the last two weeks, in his curiosity he had been trying to catch what porn rain was watching however he was always caught. Payu didn't really fully understood why he cared but none the less he tried to see, however this changed back three days ago, him to the couch and rain to the bedroom.
Rain then went about to eye over payu.
"Are you done?"
Payu nodded to then place his bag on, rain then turned to go to the side of the door to grab his mixture to then wait for payu to leave first to then tell him if the course was clear to then lay the mixture down has he left to then lock his door to spray more.
Going about the building, they were able to leave quicker then when rain was alone, for them to be outside.
Rain then signed, payu turned his head to eye.
"What?"
"Really wish you were about to get my roller blades, this is going to take forever."
"Forever is subjected, that's why we left a bit early, also going to another area that is closer you haven't been to, too see, it'll be okay."
Payu then went closer to rain to then place his arm over his. Rain turned his head to eye to then look to payu.
"Payu...."
Payu quietly laughed to then take his arm away to then go forward.
"You straight guys are so funny. "
Rain looked over payu to then shake his head to follow quicker.
Eventually getting to there destination, the two spilt off, to then look about, rain kept his gun lowered to eye about, he then came across a lot of food, to then place it to his bag, gathering what he could, he then moved about to go to find payu, going down an aisle, rain then moved his gun up to point, an plant was behind payu who was to his knees gathering food.
Payu then turned to stand to eye over the plant that was using it's vines to look.
Payu widened his eyes to then look about it to eye rain who then started to use hand motions. Payu nodded to then slowly go around the plant, rain kept his gun up to then slowly go back has he looked behind himself quiet often.
Getting about, payu smiled to then look to rain to then go to him to then sign to look down, he stepped on one of the vines.
"Run!" Rain shouted.
Payu did just that, the plant then turned to follow in haste has they ran the vines kept coming for them which the two kept dodging and moving the other around like they've done this so many times before.
Getting out, payu and rain placed something to the door to both breathe heavily, payu then turned his head to look to rain .
"Well.... That was interesting."
Rain looked to payu to nod.
"That it was. We need to leave and quick, that thing is probably trying to get it's friends."
Payu nodded. The two then walked back.
"What happened in there...... Wow..... You and I were...."
Rain nodded.
"Yes we were, um..... How much food did you get?"
"I got a ton. And you?"
"Same. Let's go before night falls."
Payu watched rain go to then follow has quickly.
Going back, the two took separate showers to then be standing before the fire place to watch has there clothes burned.
Payu then placed his hand over his mouth to yawn, rain turned his head to eye.
"Mm, we need to go to sleep a bit early after today.... Um..... You take the bed."
Payu lowered his hand to then look to rain.
"Really?"
Rain nodded, payu looked over rain to then place his hand to his shoulder to pat.
"Okay. Thank you "
Rain watched payu go to then head to the couch, payu turned his head to eye to then go inside to make a face.
Tonight I'm going to see what you watch......
Payu lightly laughed to himself to then head for bed to not to sleep.
After a bit, he looked to the clock has he was too his stomach.
Should be able to...
Payu then got up very quietly and slowly to then go about to then open the door to make a face, rain was asleep to his back to the couch.
Why do I even care anyway? Mm.... Always like a good mystery.
Payu shrugged to then start to go in to then stop to dart his eyes, he then stepped back out to eye over rain who started to twitch. Payu parted his lips, he saw that when rain was sick, when he first brought him in here.
Payu then went to stand to the side to look over rain has he had his arms wrapped about himself to thrash here and there, to struggle, to twitch to start to have his chin quiver.
Payu then placed his hand to his waist..
"What are you dreaming about rain?"
Payu signed hard to then go to the side of the couch to then look over him to place a hand to his cheek to caress .
"Rain..... Rain..... You need to wake up."
Rain moved his head quite hard back and forth.
"No! Don't! Mm..... Don't go!" Rain whimpered.
Payu Furrowed his brow to then place his hands to either side of rains shoulders to shake him a bit.
"Rain.... I'm here.... Wake up."
Rain started to breathe faster.
Payu signed to then move his hands back.
What can I do? I know it's not good to wake up a person when they're sleeping but......
Payu darted his eyes to then place a hand to the side of his neck to then widen his eyes has he accidentally brushed his hand against something, payu looked down to see rains exposed nipple that then became erect, payu then slowly looked up to rains face to part his lips, rains facial features smoothed and he cooed a bit to then Furrow his brow to go back to thrashing and twitching.
Payu made a hard face to then grit his teeth.
So that's......a way to make him.....
Payu then turned to place his hands to his head to then shake it.
He is not your type payu! Also what about...... What the hell is wrong with you!
Payu then took his hands from his head to look to rain to watch him suffering to gulp and hard.
What...... Am I going to do? Shit!