say something!

Moved to the edge of the bed, the two were moving there heads back and forth to be kissing the other deeply, for payu to move his mouth off of rains to move his one hand from the side of his neck to move his mouth to that spot to place his hands under neath rains shirt to place it flat against his stomach to move it up to go straight to his nipple to place two fingers about the erectness of it to start to play with it.
Rain had his hands to either side of payus waist to grip a bit to have his eyes new a bit dazed to start to moan and hard.
Payu couldn't help but to smirk to then go to his ear, to take his other hand from the other side of rains neck to take it down to place inside his boxers to take his thumb to start to place with his head to move about the pre cum that was leaking out of his slit.
Rain moved his head back a bit to continue to moan in pleasure.
"Mm..... This is better rain.....ah.... Moan for me."
Rain curled his bottom lip inward to bite into it to move his hands to payus boxers to start to lower.
Payu moved his tongue out to move it about his ear to take out his cock to start to stroke while his boxers went enough down to fall to his ankles for rain to place both his hands to his erection to stroke very sensually.
"No.....mm...... No more teasing....."
Payu lightly chuckled.
"What do you want rain?"
"Damn....aah.... You....mm.... Know what I...."
Payu placed his hands to rains chest to push him away has he fell to the bed to look up to eye over him.
Rain breathed heavily has he watched payu take off his boxers to let them fall through his fingers onto the floor, to watch has he placed his hands to the bottom of his shirt to take it over his head to do the same action to place his hands to his semi pony tail to start to take away, rain moved up to shake his head, has he placed his hands behind him.
"Keep..... Keep it up."
Payus lips parted to dart his eyes over rain to slowly take his hands down to step closer to him to place his hand to his face to move his thumb to his chin to move it back and forth.
"Rain..... Can you...... Please...."
Rain slowly moved his eyes down to watch payus Dick go up and down.
Rain took in a very deep breathe to move his head forward to be stopped to eye up.
"You.... Don't have to though."
Rain nodded to then look back at payus cock.
"Oddly....I want to."
Payu widened his eyes to lift his head back to place both of his hands to rains head has he moved his mouth over his dick to suck.
"Aaah rain...... Your so good at this....mm....."
Payu made a hard face to place his hands to his shoulders to push him back again to go to his shirt to take it over to throw to the side to go to his knees to grab with one hand to his erection to start to slap that huge cock against his mouth with a sly smile to then down what he could, rains body tensed to flop to his back to eye the ceiling to breathe so very hard to moan with high velocity.
"Aaah God! So good! Damn it payu! I want....mm... More!"
Payu took his mouth off to keep hitting that cock against himself.
"What is more?"
Rain whimpered to peer his eyes down.
"Payu....."
Payu raised an eye brow, rain signed to move up to grab ahold of him to move him up to get payu to Hover over to have his legs bent to either side of his body to look him over.
"I....... Want your......"
Payu nodded to look down to move his groin back, rain made a hard face to place his hands to payus head to move it up for the other to look at the other.
"I...... Want you."
Payu parted his lips to place his body on rains to move his hands to his upper shoulders to place himself slowly in, rain placed his hands to his back to grip has he went up and down with the friction has the two kept in direct eye contact to breathe heavily to both moan high.
"Pay......payu?"
Payu nodded with a moan.
"Mm?"
Rain made a hard face to then take in a very deep breathe to move his head up to go to his ear, payu widened his eyes at what rain said to stop immediately to furrow his brow to sign.
"Rain......" He said slowly.
Rain then moved his body on payus cock, he was close and couldn't stop, payu squeezed his eyes tightly shut to turn his head to the side to stay to thrust again.
After, rain was to his side, back to payu to peer his eyes down to the bed has he was picking the bedding.
Payu laid to his back to look to the ceiling to have a hand to his forehead to rub to have a hard face.
Rain signed to then look at the clock, to eye back down.
"Are...... You going to say anything to what I......"
Payu signed to keep rubbing his forehead to remain silent, rain gritted his teeth has the seconds ticked by.
"Damnit payu! Say something!"
Payu moved up to look down at rain to shake his head to get up off the bed to go to the dresser to get dressed, rain moved to sit to watch this.
"Really!"
Payu kept his eyes to the dresser drawers to move things about to remain silent, rain then reached behind himself to grab a pillow to then throw to him.
"Fucking say something?!"
Payu got dressed to then turn to look over rain with anger to his face.
"I don't love you! I never ever will!"
Rain froze to have his chin quiver to look down to dart his eyes about, payu looked over that crushed face to have his face fall.
"Rain......"
Rain moved to his side to move the blanket up to fully cover himself.
"Get out."
Payu rolled his eyes..
"Rain, we need to talk about this."
"No! I'm a fucking God damn.....ugh! Also I said I think I'm.......ugh! Just get out!"
"Rain we....."
"There is no we! I want you to get the Fuck out! This is never ever going to happen again!"
"Rain..... You know just has I do this will and....."
Rain grunted to then grab his spare gun from under his pillow to move up to point it at payu.
"No it won't! You know what! I want you to get your shit and get out of my life!"
Payu narrowed his eyes.
"Really? Just because I won't....."
Rain cocked his gun.
"Get out!"
"Mm.... You shoot that, they will...."
"Do you really think I give a Fuck! Now get out!"
Payu took in deep breathes to really look over rain to then turn to leave. Rain watched him go to then go back to his side to eye over his gun to wrap his arms about himself.
I am so fucking stupid! Can't believe I told him I think I'm falling in love with him! I'm a fucking fool!
Rain started to cry and hard to place a hand over his mouth, he didn't want payu to hear, not to know what was going to come next.