alone again

Furrowing his brow, rain took in a deep breathe has he was too his stomach holding a pillow underneath to then smack his lips has he started to come out of his sleep, rolling to his back he then slowly opened his eyes to look to the ceiling.
Gulping, rain turned his head to the side to look to the clock to make a face to then slowly get up, he had only slept for about an hour.
Rain shook his head to then get off the bed to go about to then go to the kitchen, he opened the cabinets to eye about to make a face, he didn't feel hungry.
Rain then closed the cabinets to then turn to go to the couch to then lay to his side to eye the television.
Making a face he then turned to go to his back to then look to the ceiling.
Signing, rain placed his hand to his forehead to rub.
It had been over a month without payu, lack of sleep, lack of food and lack of motivation to really do anything.
Rain then slowly got up to eye about to see his place was a bit dirty to then go back down to then eye over the ceiling again.
Where..... Did payu go? How could he do such things and just leave? Fucking coward! Didn't even explain why he....
Rain shook his head to then go back to his side.
You don't need an explanation from that sick pervert! He needed to leave anyway! What he did was not at all okay! Glad he's.....
Rain then got up to sit to the edge to rock himself a bit, he wasent looking the silence or being alone has he once had.
Rain grunted to then get up to start to walk about.
He then stopped to place his hands to his ears, turning he went to his bedroom to then go to the third drawer to open to eye over payus head phones, to make a hard face, he then placed them on to dart his eyes, these were laying to his bed the day payu left.
Rain got up to go about to then go to the window to open the one little place to then eye about to smile. He saw those planets, aliens and bugs start to die. Rain then parted his lips has he saw something fully dressed moving about.
Payu?
Rain darted his eyes to then go without thinking to his room to then get dressed, to go to the closest near his front door to grab his bag to then leave without doing anything from his procations.
Moving down the hall, he remained very vigilant to then start to shake, these things eye every where.
Gulping, rain went into an apartment he knew that had a back escape to be able to get to the ground.
Getting to it, he breathed heavily to dart his eyes.
What the hell is wrong with me!
Rain then turned his head to dart his eyes over the rain to then go slowly into it to look about to then stand to the middle to shake his head.
What am I doing here? I didn't do anything when I left those things could get into my home! What the hell is wrong with me! Rain then winced to hit the ground and hard, struggling he then turned his head to start to breathe and heavily, he saw a vine wrap itself about his ankle to start pulling.
Rain turned to then take off his back pack to then grab a knife to then start to cut at it to hear a scream.
Rain got it off to then get up to try to run just to be grabbed again to be knocked down this time hard, rain moved his head up to spit out blood. He then started to take in deep breathes has things started to spin.
Groaning, he was started to be dragged back, rain placed his nails to the ground to try to prolong this to then turn his head to see his back pack was to the side, he then stretched his arm to try to reach for it, his eyes started to drift about for everything to start to turn dark.
Blacking out, rain couldn't feel anything, only thing he could see was his parents then oddly to the side he saw payu.
Out of no where he started to feel pain to his chest and something wet to his face.
Turning his head to the side he coughed to then turn it forward to take in a very deep breathe to keep coughing.
He then felt being pulled up then warmth, rain furrowed his brow to keep coughing to start to go into convulsions.
"No! No no no! Shit!"
He heard someone yell then everything went back to black but this time with pain.
Awhile later, rain groaned to whimper has he felt his whole body. Slowly he opened his eyes to look about to then take in a very deep breathe to gulp with a dry throat. He then went from his side to his back to look about.
Rain then widened his eyes has he saw payu come in with a tray filled with food to go to sit right next to him to place a hand to his forehead.
"Glad your fever broke."
Rain turned his head to the side to look over him.
"What.... What happened?"
Payu moved his hand back to then grab a cup filled with water to place to his mouth to help his head to keep his eyes to him.
"Has I was stocking up on weaponary before I was about to leave this area, I saw you..... The plant had you and...."
Rain moved his head back to swollow the water to look over payu.
"What..... What did it....."
"Just dragged you from what I saw, I had to give you a mixture to make sure, that's why you probably feeling very sore everywhere. I'll...... Only stay to get you on your feet and I'll leave.... So..... Don't worry.... Just heal...."
Payu hung his head to then place the fork to a piece of food.
Rain took in a deep breathe.
"Did..... When you...."
"I made sure I did everything you would have done yes. They won't come in here."
Payu then moved the fork up to then place it close to rains mouth.
Rain looked to it to then eye payu.
Payu raised an eye brow.
"You have to be hungry, you've been out for two days."
"I'll eat......if you stay."
Payu widened his eyes to then withdraw the fork to look down.
"I.... Don't think..... That would be best."
"Payu......I don't want to be alone. This last month has shown me that."
Payu looked up to part his lips to then place the tray to the side to go to rain to wrap his arms about, rain was crying.
"Shh rain.... We don't need to talk about this now..... You need to rest and heal."
Rain closed his eyes to take in a deep breathe to then slowly move his tired arms up to place to payus arm.
"Don't leave after I'm healed. Just don't do what you did last time. Please stay."
Payu held rain closer to rock them.
"Shhh..... I'm not going anywhere......I won't touch you again.....I promise....shhh I'm here....."
Rain sniffled to then smile to fall back to sleep, he's body was exhausted.