Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

(Ji-Cheol POV)

I wanted to surprise Celeste; I didn't tell her that I was coming over and didn't tell her that I got my work done early.

I wanted her to be surprised to see me on New Year's Eve because there was no way I would have her spend that day alone.

I wasn't expecting to find that prick there, harassing her. He's lucky I didn't do anything to him because I was very much tempted. Especially the way I heard him talking to Celeste. If it weren't for the annoyed look on Celeste's face of wanting him gone, I most likely would have beat the shit out of him right there and then.

If he comes anywhere near Celeste again, it won't be a warning the next time.

Being in Celeste's place was comfortable, and I could tell she was proud of her home as she showed me around the house. My favorite place was the bakery downstairs. Sadly, it's not being used right now. It would be great if someone who knows what to do and how to run a business comes across it—especially someone who loves to cook.

The best part of the trip has been finally having Celeste in my arms again; she smells fantastic and looks terrific. Every bit of me wanted her, and of course, I made sure she knew exactly how I felt.

She chuckled and pulled her head back to look at me.

"Do you?" She said, pulling me towards a room.

"I do," I said, letting herself lead me to where ever she wanted to bring me.

She brought me into a bedroom, her bedroom, and her scent was all over the room. This room was going to be my weakness while I was here.

"That's good because I want you very much as well." She said, staring at me with an intense look on her face.

She walked me towards the bed and pushed me down.

"Should I show you?" She asked, causing my eyes to widen.

"Should I show you how much I missed you, even though it's been a short time?" She said, standing in front of me with a smile.

To say I was breathless was an understatement.

Celeste took her shirt off and threw it on the floor.

"Oh my goodness," I said, staring at Celeste's bra.

She took her pants off and threw them right next to her shirt. I groaned when I saw that her underwear matched her bra.

"Are you sure you didn't know I was coming over?" I asked her in a low voice.

"I'm sure, but I was hoping that you would." She said, looking at me.

"You're wearing too many clothes." She said, pulling my shirt off of me.

"Should I help you with that?" She said, tossing my shirt.

I stood up immediately, grabbed her, and placed her on the bed.

My lips immediately found hers, and I kissed her with everything I felt from the moment I saw her today.

She ran her fingers through my hair and wrapped her legs around it, which drove me crazy. I trailed my lips down her neck, sucking and nibbling. When I lowered my head to her chest, I went even crazier. I planned to leave as many love bites as possible on her chest.

Moans were coming from Celeste.

"Let's take this off," I said as I removed her bra to reveal her breast. Gosh, everything about this woman is just fine.

I took a nipple into my mouth and started to suck on it.

"Ji-Cheol." Celeste moaned as I continued to suck on her breast. I moved my right hand to her right nipple to play with it.

Why does she smell this fucking good? Everything about her is so addicting.

Being with her is honestly like a dream come true, and the fact that she has no idea how special she is to me already makes me want to show her every single day how special she is to me.

I moved my mouth to the other breast I was playing with and sucked on her nipples. Tugging and nibbling on it made Celeste release a sweet noise; she liked that. I did it again and felt her move from underneath me.

I pulled my head back and blew on the nipple I was playing with.

I lowered my hand to Celeste's lower region. My eyes widened when I made contact with wetness.

"Oh, you're already very wet from me," I said, lowering my head near the area I had just touched. I removed her underwear and stared at the sight in front of me.

She smelled so good and looked so good.

"You have such a pretty pussy, baby," I said, licking her clit.

"Mmm," Celeste said as I continued to lick her. I pushed my tongue inside of her, which caused her hand to find my hair again, tugging at it.

I continued eating her out, making sure that she and I were both enjoying it because I would not let any drop go to waste when it came to her. I pushed a finger inside of her and started to finger her.

"Ji-Cheol, stop teasing," Celeste said, causing me to chuckle.

"I'm not teasing; I'm enjoying myself," I told her before removing my pants.

"But, if that is what my Queen wants, I'll give my Queen whatever she wants," I said, removing my pants and boxers.

I got on the bed and got on top of her. I stared at her; how she looked at me tugged my heart.

As if I was the only thing that mattered to her.

"I'm going in now," I said, sliding myself inside of her slowly.

A hiss came from the sensation of just being inside her, and I started to move in and out of her. The room was filled with our moans and continued through many sessions. We both ended up falling asleep in each other arms afterward; we woke up at 11:00 pm, and both were hungry.

"Good thing we woke up before the countdown." She said, chuckling, as we both made our way to the kitchen.

"I'm so hungry." She said, and immediately after that, her stomach growled.

I laughed as I tilted my head to stare at her with a smile.

"I'll make us something to eat," I said.

"My hero!" She said, throwing her hands up in the air.

Gosh, she's so cute.

While I was cooking, we talked about anything that our minds came to, enjoying each other company and joking around with each other. It's something that I found myself wanting to do every day, just being with her like this. This was something that I wanted to be my norm.

"Dinners did," I said, placing the two plates on the island.

"Okay, the countdown is starting now." She said, counting down from ten.

"Okay, three, two, one." She said, smiling.

She turned around to face me with a huge smile.

"Happy New Year, Baby!" She yelled.

"Happy New Year," I said, kissing her.

A new year with her is something I am looking forward to.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Don't worry; it's not the end yet.

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu