CH: 8 Have a good night

(Ji-Cheol POV)

The movie was great; it was a new experience for me to watch it with her. She pointed out a lot of things I didn't realize before.

This movie surprised me with many of its pervy jokes that went over my head the first few times I saw it.

Yet, having her here pointing out lines that were said, scenes that had a double meaning, and other things made me realize that the adults in the movie were swingers.

"I can't believe I never realized those things," I said after watching the movie.

She let out a laugh, shaking her head out of amusement. I curiously looked at her and analyzed her. She was starting to relax around me.

I know she was still on guard with me. She should be. She was still observing me from time to time with her glances. She doesn't trust me, and to be honest, I don't trust her.

The situation we're in right now is not because it's something that we both planned and wanted to be in.

She witnessed something she shouldn't have, and I can't have a civilian just out there with the knowledge and information and one who can explain in detail what they saw. The world isn't dumb, so I am sure people know that there are people like me.

Who do things that I do, but the parents hired me to do this task. They didn't want any information revealed; they didn't want anyone to know what happened to that bastard.

It was understandable where they were coming from, they wanted him gone, and that's what I made happen.

They've been through enough, the system failed them, and I wasn't going to fail them either.

"Well, I'm glad you were able to like watching it with a whole new experience and mindset." She said, standing up and stretching.

I lowered my gaze; it would be a lie to say that this woman wasn't attractive. She was, but I won't and will not cross that line.

She was someone I could not be attracted to, not in any shape or form.

"I think I am going to go to bed." She said, stretching and yawning.

"Feeling tired?" I asked her.

"Yes, very much tired. It's been, um, a long day." She said, making eye contact with me.

I smiled at her, knowing what she meant by that.

"It has been a long day, well. You'll be sleeping in the main bedroom, and I'll take one of the guest rooms." I said, smiling as I stood up.

"Okay, yeah. I am the one who paid for the cabin, so I should have a master bedroom." She said, causing me to roll my eyes playfully.

"Yes, your highness. You're very right about that. Do you need me to help you carry your stuff in the bedroom?" I asked her.

She shook her head.

"No, I'm fine. Do you need help clearing up here?" She asked me.

"No, I can handle it out here. I hope you have a good night." I said to her.

She smiled and waved her hand, telling me good night.

I watched her walk away and head upstairs to the bedroom she would be staying in when I heard the door shut.

I let out a breath.

She's dangerous. I am not supposed to like being around as much as I did this evening.

I finished cleaning up the living room and ensured everything was tidy.

There was something that I realized. I have no clothes at all whatsoever.

I face-palmed myself.

Great, what am I going to do now?

"Hey, is everything alright?" Celeste said from the staircase, catching me off guard.

She took me off guard. How can I not hear her footsteps or sense when she's near?

Who is she? Does she not know about this ability that she has? Or is she pretending?

"No, everything is fine; I realize I don't have any extra clothes," I said to her.

"That might be covered." She said, going towards one of the closets in the hall and taking out a shopping bag, and handing it to me.

I took the bag from her hand, when I looked in the bag it was filled with new clothes.

I raised a brow at that. I looked up at her and found her sighing.

"I was hoping he would be able to come into this cabin with me, the truth is. I booked the cabin before I found out. I wanted to spend the holidays with him and had some things prepared beforehand. You can wear them if you want, they're brand new and are loose clothing. So you should feel comfortable wearing them." She said.

"Wow, thank you. Honestly, Woah. There's a toothbrush in here as well, and underwear for, uh, a month. Although the underwear might be a little tight." I said, looking at the size of the packs of underwear.

Was this guy working with nothing, huh? Because the size is tiny. I still would be able to wear it, but I might as well not even bother wearing the underwear.

"Is everything alright?" She asked again.

"Yeah, thank you for this. It's a light saver." I said.

"I guess it's good that you planned," I said, laughing.

She nodded her head, not saying anything. She looked like she was about to but decided against it and shook her head.

"Yeah, it's a force of habit. Well, I'm glad I came downstairs to check up on you." She said as she headed towards the kitchen.

"Did you need something?" I asked her, watching her come back with a water bottle.

"Just this. I always have water next to me as I sleep, have a good night. I'll see you in the morning." She said, heading up the stairs.

Many things confused me about Celeste. One of them was how she could move the way she did without me knowing or sensing her nearby.

The other thing is, was she letting her guard down around me, or she wanted me to believe that she was?

And the last thing, what the fuck did she even see in that prick anyway?

From the size of this underwear, he wasn't all that. The last time I wore this size was when I was ten.

I don't know anything about this prick, but the little details I do know are that she is way out of his league.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

The way Ji-Cheol is just roasting Celeste's ex is killing me, LMFAO.

Do you guys think Ji-Cheol has the right to start wondering about Celeste the way he is?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu