CH: 22 "She's Great"

(Ji-Cheol POV)

Celeste and I made some food to eat together; we talked about anything. While we spoke with each other, I analyzed her more. She tends to have wandering eyes whenever she starts talking about things related to her hobby. As if she was nervous or felt like she was bothering the person she was speaking to.

But I found myself interested in learning more about her hobbies and would ask questions about them. Which, from the looks of it, took her off guard for a bit, but it vanished quickly as she would immediately jump into the topic of explaining it.

We talked about school; she explained how much she struggled with getting through university, and I don't blame her. It's become harder for people to get through university if they need help. Whether it's academically, financially, or mentally, it got tiring for them; that's something I observed.

I never went to college or university because there was no point in me going. I mean, they don't teach you how to kill in school. Maybe they do, but let me not get into that thought.

"What about you? What are some of your hobbies that we haven't talked about?" Celeste asked me.

"Hmm, promise you won't find them lame," I said; Celeste's eyes widened, and she shook her head.

I chuckled at how cute she looked doing that.

"Okay, well, I like coming up with new recipes in the kitchen and writing them down in a recipe book that I have," I said, shrugging my shoulders as if it wasn't all that in the first place.

Celeste smiled as she continued to stare at me.

"That is super cool; honestly, why am I not surprised that you like to do that? It's good when you have a recipe book. That way, you can keep it and pass it down from generation to generation." She said.

Woah, I never thought about it like that. I just kept it for myself, and truthfully speaking, I never thought I would be able even to have a family, let alone pass a recipe book from generation to generation.

"You're right about that; I guess I didn't think about it too much like that. Do you think the kids would like it?" I asked her slyly.

"The kids?" She asked, with a soft look on her face.

"Yes, the kids. Do you think they would like the recipe book? They may even like cooking with me as well. Well, I hope they would." I said to her.

She didn't say anything but kept looking at me in a daze.

"Bambi, I told you that I wanted to get to know you in every way possible and wanted to start something with you, intending to be with you. As in us having a relationship of being together forever. So, Bambi that includes a wedding, kids, and more. I'm not just going to get into this relationship with you and have nothing come out of it. We will have everything we want individually and together to come out of this relationship by gaining those things together." I said to her.

"You just-" Celeste started to say but stopped as she pulled me towards her. Her lips landed on mine, and she kissed me with so much passion. I could not keep up by being taken off guard by it. A moan left my mouth when I felt her fingers tugging my hair.

Celeste pulled back and trailed kisses down my neck; whenever her lips touched my skin, I had to hold back the urge to pull her into my bedroom and go at it.

But when she started sucking, I knew that if she continued, I would not be able to control myself anymore.

"Bambi," I said through clenched teeth.

When she didn't stop and continued to do what she was doing on my neck, my sweatpants began to tighten around me.

"Celeste," I said.

"Hmm." She said, against my neck, as she blew a breath on the area she just sucked. I sucked in my breath and tried to control myself.

"Celeste, sweetheart, if you don't stop what you're doing now, I will bring you to my bedroom and do many things with you," I said, trying to control the urge to carry her there.

"That's fine with me." She said, immediately right after she said that, I didn't even give her a second to back out of it. I lifted her and carried her to the bedroom I was staying in.

I shut the door behind us as we entered the bedroom. I gently placed her on the bed and looked down at her.

"You have no idea how fucking beautiful you are," I said, making eye contact with her.

"Everything about you is alluring," I said, admiring how she looked, just laid and spread out on the bed I've been sleeping on.

The bed I was going to make a complete mess out of with her.

She shyly looked away and I shooked my head.

"No, no. No shyness right now, Missy, especially with what you were doing earlier." I said, lifting her face to look back towards me with my hand.

"We can do whatever you want, Bambi; it is your choice," I said to her and meant it; if she didn't want to do anything, we wouldn't do anything; I was okay with cuddling or just sleeping together in bed, enjoying each other company. We didn't have to have sex, and I sure didn't want to force her to have sex with me. It's something that she would have to feel and want to do.

"No. Trust me. I want to do it with you." She said, raising her hand and placing it on her face to cover her face.

"But I'm just a little insecure." She said, letting out a humorless laugh.

"What? Why are you insecure? You have nothing to be insecure about." I said, gently moving her hand from her face.

"What if you find me boring in bed." She said that was something that stunned me.

"What? Why would I ever find you boring in bed? That's impossible." I said, shaking my head.

How and why did she come up with this ridiculous thought?

"What makes you think that I would find you boring in bed? Sweetheart, that will always be far from the truth. Don't think like that, Bambi." I sai.

My mind started to race. Did someone tell her that? Did someone tell her she was boring in that way?

Who the fuck would tell her that?

I felt something snap in me when I realized who it could have been.

I let out a sigh.

"I will never say anything about you, dull Celeste, a matter of fact. You're addicting. Too addicting even, and you know what. Tonight I will show you how addicting and alluring you're to me." I said, lowering my head down to kiss her.

"After all, we have all night to show you that," I said.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

*Fans self* That is hot and is getting extra hot.

The next chapter is going to be good

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu