CH: 5 I have to think

(Celeste POV)

This can't be happening; this can't actually be happening. What the fuck is going on. Not only did I witness someone being murdered, but it was a freaking pedophile criminal, who was murdered by a hired assassin, and now the so-called killer is in the cabin I'm supposed to stay the whole month in.

And now he wants us to wear fucking Christmas sweaters?!

"You know I can't put this on with tape around my arms, and I also would like to take my bags off my back," I said calmly.

After all, I had to be careful with how I spoke to him. He could snap any moment and kill me as well; just because he said he wouldn't kill me doesn't me he actually wouldn't. I may have been stupid to come here alone in the first place, but I wasn't that stupid.

"You're completely right about that; remember when I told you I won't lie to you?" He asked me, causing me to raise a brow.

"Yes?" I said, confused as to where he was going with this.

"Well, I meant it. I am not going to kill you. I have no intention of killing you. You didn't do anything wrong or hurt anyone, and no one has hired me to kill you. You're not a target of mine, so you don't need to be worried about me killing you. But I am not letting you leave this cabin or letting you kick me out of this cabin. Which means you will have to behave and listen to me." He said in a serious voice.

"I can outrun you. I am also very skilled in many ways, so whatever methods you think you have of escaping, I have thought about it already, and you won't be able to go through with it." He said, shrugging, causing me to go still.

"So you mind as well just chill until our times up." He said in a calm voice.

"You expect me to chill with you around someone I saw kill someone-" I started to say, but he cut me off.

"He deserved to die but yes." He said.

"Okay, whatever; you're still a stranger, someone that I see as dangerous, and I am wary of you," I said.

"I understand it would be foolish if you weren't wary about me in this situation, but that doesn't change the fact that I am still not going to go anywhere, and I am still not going to hurt you. Listen, you were not supposed to be there; you were not supposed to see any of that. Hell, I don't even know how I didn't sense you were near me in the first place. That is still unexplainable, but I can't let you go. I can't walk away from you. You've seen my face, my voice, and what I do. I am sure you don't trust me, and I don't trust you not to go around telling people about this as well." He said, making direct eye contact with me.

I let his words settle, not saying anything. He said he didn't trust me not to go around telling people, which means that he's not planning on killing me. Which means he is going to let me go, eventually.

"Okay, that's understandable. So, um, can you remove the tape from my arms, please?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said, getting close to me to remove the tape. As soon as he pulled the tape wrapped around my arms, I felt the pain of having my arms taped together the way they were. I rubbed my wrist, trying to circulate blood.

"Sorry if your arms are hurting. I had to protect myself. After all, you did try hitting me with a rock." He said, causing me to stare at him, not knowing what else to say.

I remove the heavy bags from my back, dropping them to the floor.

I looked around the cabin and saw that everything I requested to have prepared was prepared and ready for me, but now it wasn't just me.

"You should probably remove your coats and wear the sweater; you don't want yourself to get sick from the wet snow lingering on your coat." He said, removing his Santa coat. I avoided staring at him. I would not be able to escape from him. He was definitely in shape and strong, and I would not hold a chance against him. He wore clothes underneath the suit and brushed his hair back, revealing a neck tattoo.

"So, you decided to wear a Santa suit as you killed him?" I found myself asking.

Why did I ask the question? I had no idea why, but the way he looked at me and shrugged, which I am now noticing, is something he does when he doesn't mind.

"Yes. He wants to hurt children. He wants to torture the way he does and thinks it's okay to hurt children like that. To think it's okay to wear a Santa suit, then he can be killed by someone wearing a Santa suit." He said, stretching. I decided to remove my gaze from him.

I would be a fool not to admit that he had a nice body, but I would not be sitting here admiring a man holding me hostage in the cabin I rented to be alone in.

"How does someone get involved in something like this?" I asked.

"It's a long story, Bambi. Are you going to change into your sweater?" He asked.

"Yes, excuse me," I said, walking away and heading towards the bathroom.

"Don't think about escaping." He sung.

I looked back to find him staring at me with a severe look.

"uh huh," I said as I walked into the bathroom.

I closed and locked the door behind me as soon as I did.

I took out my phone and dialed Zy's number. I knew she would snap and tell me that she told me so, but I sure needed help.

I put the phone in my ear and waited for it to ring, but it never did.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Oh, he snapped with what he just did. What do you Dolls think?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu