Bonus Chapter: Today is the day

(Celeste POV)

"Okay, I can do this," I said, standing before the doors.

There's nothing to be nervous about, and I can do this. I got this.

I felt a little teary, wishing they were here to experience this moment with me.

If 엄마와 아빠 ( mom and dad, what she called the Korean couple who took her in.) were here, they would be so proud and would have loved to walk me down the aisle.

I sighed and shook my head. It's okay.

"Celeste." A voice said. I turned around to see Rosemary.

I smiled.

I had asked her to walk me down the aisle.

We have gotten a lot closer, and it felt right.

"Thanks for doing this," I said to her.

"I'm not the only one doing this." She said, causing my eyes to widen.

Tears fell from my eyes.

"Really?" I asked her.

"Yes, are you ready 붕어빵?" ( Bungeo-ppang is a fish-shaped pastry stuffed with sweetened red bean paste. It was Celeste's nickname by the couple) She asked, causing me to get more emotional.

"Yes," I said with a smile.

"Are they proud of me?" I asked her as the music started.

"They've always been proud." She said; warmth went through my body as I nodded.

Yeah, they've always been proud.

The doors opened, and I made direct eye contact with Ji-Cheol, as Rosemary walked me down the aisle.

Ji-Cheol and I are getting married.

The venue was filled with our friends, families, and co-workers. I smiled as I stared at Ji-Cheol, who was tearing up as he stared at me.

Gosh, he looks so handsome.

When Rosemary passed my hand to him, Ji-Cheol took it and smiled.

"You look beautiful." He said.

"You look very handsome," I said, smiling at him.

We kept staring at each other, never removing our eyes as the marriage officiant spoke.

We were probably thinking about how nervous yet excited we were both.

"Your vows." The marriage officiant said, smiling at both of us.

"Oh, oh yeah," I said, laughing nervously.

I took out the folded paper and started to read.

"Ji-Cheol, you make me so happy. I adore you, love you, and treasure you. I am glad you and I met. Not a day goes by when I'm not grateful to have you in my life. I genuinely believe we're soul mates because it is not possible for us not to be, as I felt complete as soon as you came into my life. You're a unique, sweet human being, and I wonder how lucky I am to have met you. Today is our day, the day we say I do. But I want you to know that every day will be like that; this feeling will never disappear. I love you, I love everything about you, and I'm so in love with you. It would be an honor to be your wife." I said, putting the paper down to find a teary Ji-Cheol.

"Awww," I heard people say. I held back a chuckle as Ji-Cheol took out his vows.

"Celeste, you're the star that has brightened up my universe. You're stunning, beautiful, breathtaking, and fresh air. I love you; everything about you is fantastic. Indeed, I am lucky to have come across a beautiful gem such as yourself; you're unreplaceable, an angel to me. Someone I will cherish and adore for the rest of my life, someone who I can't wait to start a family with so they can share and experience what I do. You're my Queen, the person I look forward to being next to for the rest of my life. I'm so happy we met; I would change only one thing about how we met: what I was doing that day. Someone like you would have deserved something better, but I can't change the past.