CH: 23 "YOU'RE WORTH IT"

(Celeste POV)

Everything that Ji-Cheol said settled in with me; it wasn't surprising that I was insecure about certain things, especially coming out of my relationship, but having someone say those things to me brought me so much relief.

Being able to hear those words is something that I needed.

"You're amazing in every way, honestly. I'm shocked I have a goddess like you in front of me right now. A gorgeous Goddess." He said, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"A matter of fact, let me show you." He said, slowly removing my shoes and pants right after.

"Have you ever been eaten out before?" He asked me, causing warmth to make its way to my face and lower region.

"No," I said in a low voice.

He stilled; silence filled the room, and neither of us said anything.

He shook his head.

"Well, you're going to very much like it." He said, pulling my underwear off.

"And I'm going to like it very much as well." He said, looking down at me. His hand went between my legs; the coldness of his skin brought a shiver through my body.

"This is pretty." He said in a low voice.

I didn't know what to say to that; that was the first time I had heard anyone say that about my downstairs area.

I've heard people talk about 'pretty pussys' or 'pretty vaginas,' but I didn't think mine was considered pretty.

Ji-Cheol lowered his body and brought his face between my legs.

"Feel free to pull my hair as much as you want." He said before flicking his tongue on my clit.

A gasp left my mouth from the feeling of his tongue, lips, and breath, and when his tongue licked me again, my head flew back from the sensation.

I found myself bringing my hand towards Ji-Cheol head, my fingers getting themselves tingle in his hair as he continued to lick, suck, and thrust his tongue around and inside me.

I pulled his hair, which caused Ji-Cheol to let out a moan.

That was the hottest noise I have ever heard, and I want to listen to it again.

I gave his hair another tug, and a deeper moan came from him.

He liked his hair tugged and played with; this explains why he always looks like he's in heaven whenever I play with his hair.

A moan left my mouth, a shiver running through my back when I felt Ji-Cheol do something with his tongue.

Something that had my toes clenching, something that had my body not tingling but a heat feeling running through my whole body; my muscles started spasming, and I felt myself explode.

Ji-Cheol continued to suck and lick; I found myself breathless as I let go of his hair; he pulled his hair back with a smirk.

"Now, that was an orgasm. Do you want any more?" He asked me, tilting his head from the look he was giving me. He definitely could make me feel that again and again, but I knew if he continued. I would pass out from being drained if he continued to do so.

"If you give me more of those, I'll be knocked out," I said, causing J-Cheol to chuckle.

"We can't have that now, can we?" He said as he got off the bed. I watched Ji-Cheol strip off his clothes; nothing was left but his boxers. My eyes suddenly widened when he took his boxers off.

"Woah, what the fuck is that?" I said.

"Uh, that's my cock, you know? My dick." He said as he stood there naked, staring at me.

"That's too big," I said, sitting up.

"Oh, I know it's big, but you'll be fine; I'm not just going to rush in you, I don't want to hurt you, and we'll have to prep you first." He said as he got on the bed; he leaned over me and pressed a kiss on my lips.

The thing was, as much as Ji-Cheol would roast my ex. He was right, his size was nothing compared to Ji-Cheol, and this was something that, if I am being honest. I had no experience of having anything that size inside of me. So, part of me is a little worried.

"Hey, we can stop if you want to," Ji-Cheol said with a concerned look.

"No, it's fine. I was just wondering if I'll be able to handle it. That's all." I said, laughing nervously.

He had a gentle smile on his face and nodded his head.

"A woman's body is one of the most wonderful creations in the world." He said, lowering his hand from my face to my stomach and back to my lower region.

His hand was between my legs, and a finger was pushed inside me. Ji-Cheol's lips found mine as he kissed me while moving his finger in and out of me.

I moaned against his lips, and Ji-Cheol smiled against my mouth.

"I'm glad you like that." He said, pulling my bottom lip into his mouth to suck.

"Because this is nothing compared to what more I am going to do to you tonight." He said as he pushed another finger inside of me.

He trailed his lips down my neck, leaving kisses and sucking on my neck at the same time.

"Trust me when I say I'll be sure to leave marks on this neck."He said, sucking on my neck harder. A moan left my mouth from the feeling of his mouth all over me.

He lowered his head and mouth to my breast.

"I must say, from the minute I saw these naked. I wanted them in my mouth." He said, taking one of my nipples into his mouth and sucking on it.

"Fuck." I felt as I brought my hand back to his hair. I held his head against my nipple.

Why is he so good at everything that he does?

Ji-Cheol moved his head to my other nipple and gave it the same treatment as he continued to push his fingers in and out of me.

All of this felt so good; everything he was doing felt so good. If he were the person I had sex with, I would have been addicted to him and never wanted anybody else.

He pulled his head back and smiled.

"I honestly hope you're ready." He said.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

HO HO HO. Damn, that does it. Stay tuned.

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu