𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆༄: kaka

So let's pretend that the big 3 will appear the next day deku finishes his punishment

1st pov
𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

MFS...

Im gonna say this as nice as possible

I have NO mother fucking idea why that motherfucking uraraKAKA is starting to be motherfucking annoying

SO FIRST OFF ALL

During the damn morning ceremony, I was going to use my quirk and ditch it cuz that shit so fucking boring like I can beat aizawa in sleeping world record.

And THEN

Uraraka thinks that I should stay cuz it's important. I just gave a confused look at why the fuck she talking to me🤨🤨

I didn't do anything and ignored her, but when I transformed and tried to back away quietly I bumped into deku. So like any other normal person I apologized.

AND THEENNNN...

Uraraka had the audacity to look at me up and down like she judgin my shit? Uhm bitch EXCUSE ME but you can just admit that you're only bones and go😐

Plus I WAS LITERALLY WEARING THE SAME UNIFORM the only fucking difference is that I'm wearing PANTS. if she wants to cry then go ahead and I'll be there to make a fancam about it🤾🏻‍♀️🤾🏻‍♀️

Once again I fucking ignored her and ditched anyway. NOW LET'S MOVE TO INSIDE CLASS.

Lunch came and I didn't get up yet since I didn't finish writing my notes down. My pen broke and the only ones who were left in the class was Uraraka, shouji and deku.

And since deku was closer I asked him for a pen like any other normal person. Then there's Uraraka ocoochie.

"aH dEkU LeTs gO~~~ you can ask shouji y/n" she randomly clinged to his arm and pulled him away.

Mind YOU, shouji already left when she said that. So I only stared at the door with an annoyed face.

"would I be in trouble if I hurt this deku-crazy girl" I grabbed my notebook and took the pen aizawa was using.

"yes...all teens do that, so it's normal"

"it was only a pen I asked for..." aizawa waited for me to finish and it didn't take long, I gave him the pen back and left.

NOW LUNCH everyone's favourite😻. I was walking to the cafeteria not even realizing that I didn't make food today. And when I did I gave no shit and just tripped a rando and took her juice.

So I was sneaking to the roof since 1st years weren't allowed there... And to do that I have to pass by the whole cafeteria.

Means i have to pass by both deku and Bakusquad. I walked normally and already passed Bakugo and the others, good. Now I'm about to pass de-

"y/n, come sit with us" todoroki called and I squished my empty juice box. I threw it away and walked towards the group.

"hello y/n, kero"