𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚𝒕𝒘𝒐༄: ringtone reveal

at the ua

Every teacher were disgusting about the kidnappingin the meeting room. "what do you mean I should calm down?? There's obviously a traitor in the ua. Y/N, MY NEICE GOT KIDNAPPED" present mic slammed his hands on the table.

"that's not a reason present mic... Howeve-" nezu spoke but he was cut off by all might's phone

"SAWARASANAI~ KIMI WA-"

everyone just stared at the panicked all might.

"IS THAT WHAT Y/N CHANGED IN YOUR PHONE?" snipe muffled a laugh and tried to be serious.

'SHIT I FORGOT TO CHANGE THAT RINGTONE'

"ahh.. Sorry I have to take this"

"oii we're in a meeting, turn your phone off" present mic also tried to be serious.

'damn she got taste' midnight watched all might leave then they continued their meeting.

Meanwhile

"what" yall sat at the bar and you were glaring at everyone trying your best not to rage.

"what? WHAT??!! YOU FUCKING IDIOT NOW EVERYONE KNOWS" you screamed as you hit the counter multiple times.

"all for one's orders" shigiraki tried to reason making you sigh.. Of course cuz your dad is merciless and can kill them if they disobeyed him.

"you traitor..." Bakugo snarled towards you.

"no...stop assuming everything without hearing the stories" you stood up to untie him. Shigiraki wasn't going to do anything since he already told twice to do so but you beat him to it anyways.

"Bakugo I'll explain, whatever you-" you finished untieing but you got cut off by a harsh slap. You backed away fell on yo ass.

"I don't want any explanations YOU'RE A FAKE"

the lov was going to charge at him but you raised your hand to stop them.

1St pov

"Bakugo... They're my family... And I just found out my father is all for one. " i stood up and looked at his wide eyes.

"if you think that I'm a traitor then no one came to save me from my abused mother for 7 years. any other person wouldn't betray their own family so they can attend UA. You know i wouldve been already dead if all fo one didnt tell shiggiraki to keep me alive" I looked to the door when a there was a sudden knock on the door.

"hello, pizza dilvery"

"woah I didn't do it this time" I chuckled and was just about to move but stain stopped me.

The door was busted open, I don't think that door exists anymore😔. Rip door😢😢😢.

"YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY FOR I AM HERE"