𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏༄: Idk lol

"y/n calm down... Let me call principal nezu" aizawa had his hands on my shoulder so i could stop shaking

What the fuck is this.... How did it get here and where did all the scars go?? Last time I remember I didn't heal them away.

Principle nezu arrived shortly and recovery girl was with him they checked on my back.

"hm it appears that these are quirk markings...y/n what's your quirk" recovery girl asked.

"it's copy... I can copy other people's quirk by looking at them or touching them my other is background check" I answered clutching to aizawa's shirt.

Suddenly a sharp pain came through me. "argh!" I held my head trying to breathe but it was hard..

"y/n breath.. calm down" well sir IM TRYING😀. Aizawa tried to sooth me but I couldn't even focus around me, all I felt was the pain in my back.

It felt like something is trying to contact me, SPIRITS😍. Am I getting possesed😰😰😰.

"ahhhrgghh" my breath hardened and now I was panting. The class started to wake up and gather to my dorm. "y/n! -" todoroki was the first to arrive since he was next to me. He saw the teachers are trying to figure something out.

"call midnight!" recovery girl told nezu and he did. "w-what's happening ugh!" everything was so tense it felt scary.

Suddenly it stopped...the tension stopped and so did my pain. "y/n......?" aizawa asked putting his hands on my back, all I did was stare infront of me.

. . .

"so honey... How did you get your tattoos?" the ex bf said as he was kissing her neck. I was washing the dishes and those mother fucking bitch were having sex behind me😭😭😭.

"oh~ it's my quirk actually... It started to appear when I was almost turning 16, it was two month away" your mom giggled.

"they look so beautiful dear"

"they werre very painful" she ourred as she kissed his lips and they started to make out. It intreseted me and I thought how did it happen.

. . .

"mother...." I whispered tearing up reacting the pain. "is she okay?" momo asked with concern.

"y/n" aizawa called again cutting off my thoughts. "I need sleep" all this pain made my ass exhausted and numb. I tried to move my back and luckily nothing came.

"what are those markings??" kirishima asked. "question is... Where are the scars?" denki looked down at my bare back, good thing I didn't turn around 😀🔫.

I laid down on the bed and ignored everyone. "she needs to rest...recovery girl is there anything you could do incase it came again?".

"I'm here! What's the matter?" midnight came and passed through the class.

"midnight! How many hours can make someone sleep with your quirk?"

"it depends on how much I want it" midnight answered and looked at my marked back.

"okay use it on y/n for 8 hours"

"but shell be late an hour when school starts"

"let her rest aizawa! These must have meanings" recovery girl hit him with a rolled paper.

"alright everyone wear masks and get out" midnight said as she started to activate her quirk.

"go back to sleep everyone, she will be okay" aizawa told them to go. When midnight was done everyone walked back to where ever they were except for aizawa.

He decided to watch me incase anything happened😍. "you really are troublesome...in a good way" he mumbled as I slept like a log.

. . .

"uh... Class didn't even start yet and aizawa sensei doesn't seem to be awake" Mina whispered to tsu.

"what do you think happened to y/n kero" tsu asked. Aizawa was only snoring on the table and somehow was sleeping whole standing.

Sandly I broke his Beauty sleep when I slammed the door open. "I'M NOT LATE"

"just because you said youre not late doesn't mean that you're not late" aizawa grumbled. "youre not supposed to be here" he grumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

"shotaaa!!! your period already ended comon get out" hizashi said behind me. Why do I feel like shit, my back hurts as fuck and I want to sleep again. 😐...

"y/n let's go" aizawa dragged my sleepy ass out of the class and we went to recovery girl. "oh you're finally here!"

...

"ok since you're saying that your mother had the same thing when she almost turned 16...thinking logically it's a gentical thing.. What was your mother's quirk?" recovery girl asked.

"uh... I think...it was.... Something about spiders?" It was hard to remember her quirk since she never used it much really.

"well it can make sense..you got a mix from your parents... Having something similar to all for one's quirk and your mom's mark development" she stated. Aizawa couldn't stand anymore so he sat next to me.

"where the scars go?" I asked tring to feel those marks. "I think your body changed with it... It's okay y/n it's nothing to worry about" she resured and dismissed us both.

"why are you following me? Go back to class" I took a hold of his arm and matched his pace. "I feel shitty... If you're sleeping then I'm sleeping"

I used my quirk this time to make a black sleeping bag and got in it, we both slept through the whole day.

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹