𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕༄:𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔

please play the video when you see 🪐

UN REAL

༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:༄:

"whats wr...?" hizashi said standing straight.

they've come so far, is this how it will end....

10 more

you didnt answer, instead, you put your hands on the knob and symbols started showing on the door, it was shifting to something. the men couldn't put a finger on whats happening.

you turned your head to them and pushed the door, you both just staring at eachother. aizawa then shifted to what's inside the door, he couldnt make out much, he was only able to see clouds.

you didnt say anything, you just walked in expecting them to follow, which did happen of course.

they stood infront of the door peeking, just clouds..

hizashi then looked at the symbols on the door, it was written in English, so he understood and translated.

"[real name] [Dad name]...whos that..," hizashi glanced at aizawa then continued reading.

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡᴀs ᴘʟᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʟ ᴍᴇ

"w-what.." aizawa questioned, hizashi shook his head, not understanding anything. they looked inside once more seeing you standing, turned to them waiting for them to get in.

you only stood there patiently.

you were standing infront of the floating glass, aizawa decided to trust you on this, he took the first step in

he paused for a bit deciding to process the things thats happening.

"its way cooler if you take off your slippers," you showed them your shoes and your now barefooted leg.

they hesitated, not sure what to do, but hizashi wanted to get this done, he knew theyd be inside anyway.

he was already barefoot, so he took a deep breath and ran inside. 3 steps in and a wave of wind brushed in his face, his hair floated smoothly, even tho there was no wind anymore.