𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆༄:founded

𑁍__________________________𑁍

OH SHIT I TOTALLY FORGOT ALAN EXISTED

but how am I gonna contact him when I don't have my phone or anyth I can call him from.

I sighed and leaned back miserably not wanting to think anymore, deciding that I'd plan what I'm gonna do tomorrow morning and move right away.

just as I was about to doze off I heard the wall slide by. shit, this is where it ends huh....

i quickly grabbed kumo and took the corner and made my self tiny as possible to hide between those punching bags my mom owned.

shirakumo knew the current situation so he hid himself too.

please don't find us

please dont....

"Y/N, there you are"

"Alan...? " I peaked

IT IS HIM 😭😭😭😭

"don't worry I'm all alone-" he was cut
off by engulfment

"ALAN I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE, I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID I DONT KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING I JUST NEED IT TO STOP" I cried like a cow on his shirt and I know very well my snot got on it.

"y/n please calm down, you're innocent. they know you are" he held my arms and we sat down. shira peaked but alan didnt notice.

"what do you mean they know I am, they just accused me" I continued to sob.

all that crying stopped when my phone was shoved onto my chest. I stared at it for a while with pure shock and with nothing to say.

oh, so they saw..... hahaahah🧎🏻‍♀️

kill me

"yes you dumb bitch, they sent me and they told me everything and I had to explain more since they saw the vids anyways and now they're ready to pay me 40 million yen just to get you" he smirked.

"you think I'm a prize?" I laughed at his witty joke and punched his arm.

"I'm for real they did offer me! but I agreed anyways before the offer. they just didn't give me a chance to say yes and they quickly added" he laughed and then there was a moment of silence

"y/n..?" we turned to a concerned shirakumo, hes not sure whats happening. alan looked at him and slammed his hands to his mouth.

"holy fuck you actually did it?! oh my god" alan widened his eyes as i told shira its ok to come out.

"hey im obor-"

"dude! welcome back man! i really cant wait to see if y/n is gonna get rewarded or something" alan cut him off immediately taking his hand to shake.

"i dont want to be rewarded..." i sigh not really caring.

"the class misses you.... aizawa is miserable and so is present mic...." and he put his hands on my shoulders