༄that bonus episode༄

Before training camp
𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

We were told to go to school for special training, I had no idea why we would need that if were going to the training camp.

It was a very peaceful morning, no attacks...,no fights....

Except....

There was this one problem.

"WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T AIZAWA FUCKIING WAKE ME UP FUCK MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEE"

I ran to the building but stopped to think how to get there quickly.

OK sooo if I ran into the corridors I won't be able to make it😢😢😢 so I'm gonna use my quirk like a very cute girl and break through.

Acivating my quirk, I kept glitching to close places so I can get to the class window.

"I'M NOT LATE"

"Y/N ENTERING FROM THE WINDOW IS AGAINST THE RULES👋🏻🤚🏻👋🏻🤚🏻"

"Hello" todorkio greeted and I greeted back.

"don't worry y/n Chan, aizawa sensei isn't here yet" uraraka smiled and I just didn't answer her.

"uh okay-"

"WHAT THE FUCK BITCH YOU'RE TOO FUCKING CLOSE GET AWAY FROM ME" bakugo boomed and screamed.

"HOE I'M LITERALLY JUST INFRONT OF YOUR DESK DON'T BE DRAMATIC" I yelled back but our argument stopped when my phone started to vibrate and shigiraki was calling.

NOW IS NOT THE TIME. I rejected the call and gave him a quick text. Uraraka thought it was okay to take a sneak peak.

"y/n? Who's crusty lips?" She asked with her finger on her lips.

MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

HOW AND WHY DID SHE DO THAT. HOE I SWEAR YOURE BEING TOO MUCH AND YOU'RE LITERALLY TESTING MY PATIENCE.

"uraraka.... You don't do that" I inhaled deeply and smiled at her with a creepy look.

Aizawa suddenly got in class and everyone got to their seats in a FLASH. my poor ass brain didn't even notice what's happening and just still stood there🧍🏻‍♀️

"y/n you're late"

"no I'm not... You're"

"no one opens the window randomly and you always use windows to leave or go in" he grumbled.

"I WANTED TO BREATH OKAY. cuz it smells here" I glared playfully at bakugo and held my nose.

"YOU-" he slamed the table. "sit down" I took the nearest chair and sat down.

"OK so we're running this course with a small number of students holding it multiple times" aizawa started.

"this time, it's you seven. Just so you know, this will be harder than regular class"