𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒙༄: JOKE

We getting in dem license exam AYE😍😍😍 I think being a semi pro allows you to use your quirk freely so you will definitely kick some butt.

We just got off the bus but it was missing you, why?

Awesome question.

"I'M HERE I'M HERE I'M NOT LATE I'M HERE" you jumped and appeared out of nowhere and fell face first right in front of deku. You quickly stood up like nothing happened.

"and you forgot your bag again" aizawa grumbled and started to explain about the license thing.

"alright I will become a chick!" denki pointed to himself and you made chicken hands.

"bakaaakkl bak bak" you joked.

"let's all call out the usual! Ready.. Set-"

"PLUS-" you and kirishima begun.

"ULTRA"

"AAHHHHHHHHHH HIDE ME" you accidently kicked Mineta like soccer and hid behind aizawa.

You all looked at him with a bruh face. "you shouldn't barge like that inasa"

'I-nasa... So like did he got to jupitar? CUZ HE LOOKS STUPIDER HAHA-'

You found the hats they were wearing funny, it looked like they wanted to role play in roblox royal high.

"oh-no!" inasa then raised his head and slammed his hands to the side.

"IAM VERY SORRY"

' UHM BRO HOW DID HE MANAGE TO KNEEL SO MUCH. Damn that's interesting.'

"what's with this guy trying to get by with just his enthusiasm" denki pointed at him, that's kinda rude denki dontchu think?

You noticed aizawa's pupils become dots. 'IF AIZAWA IS FEELING SOMETHING THEN IT MUST BE IMPORTANT.'

You peaked behind him and used your background check to see what kind of quirk this baldi got.

Name: inasa....

Quirk: Whirlwind

Can manipulate the wind and move it where his hand's commands

You widened your eyes and smiled creepily. Getting confident, you stopped hiding

"WELL HELLOO BALD MAN I NEVER MET BEFORE, I AM SOMEONE WHO IS NOT IMPROTANT. CHARMED TO MEET YOU" you walked too him and shook his hands with a hard grub, still glaring at him with a creepy smile.

"Y/N! I HEARD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED WITH ALL FOR ONE... THAT WAS SO HEROIC I'M A BIG FAN"
inasa shook your hand back.

You took the chance and copied the quirk so it was now yours. "Mhm Mhm yes yes very disgusted to hear my dear!" you still smiled and let go.

You walked back to aizawa satisfied with yourself. "you took his quirk didn't you" aizawa whispered kneeling a little to your height.