𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆༄:oop

"y/n....?" deku asked as you glared at all of them. You secretly looked at toga telling her not now.

"oops..." you chuckled but then realized. YA DUMB BITCH TURNED YYOUR QUIRK OFF ON ACCIDENT😭😭😭.

"fuck..."you cursed at yourself for being reckless." b-but... Who's side are you on" todoroki questioned still tryna process if it was you.

"villains are a really nice family of mine..."you smirked having no choice but to turn on your quirk again.

" y-you're... That girl... The mysterious hero! " deku yelled in surprise as you summoned your blue fire, starting to get tired from switching too much.

"cry about it.." you charged at Iida and kicked him away. "we don't want to hurt you! Have you been a villain all along??" Iida yelled and stood up immediately..

"I don't know... Ask your friend-UGH..."you were suddenly punched by shitty deku and you got yeeted😠. Blood dripped from you mouth. Stain Also started fighting as you managed to finally stand.

You really started to get more tired now but you forced yourself up. You looked up to see stain already threw two knifes at Iida.

Then todoroki freezed his legs. You figured his engines got messed up or some shit.

Suddenly deku and Iida charged at stain and kicked em in de face.

"BITCH YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU LOOKED LIKE VOLDEMORT" you laughed and coughed knowing that you're running out of time.

You didn't want to hurt your friend, you really didn't. And you actually you didn't but try to keep them away from Stain, they're the ones who hurt you☹️ bad boys.

Todoroki faced you and was going to charge at you but you quickly made smoke with explosion quirk and glitched to the roof where toga was a at.

"toga, your turn... I swear if you hurt them... Just play dump" you fell on your knees already exhausted.

"try to stay awake! I can't carry you to shigiraki you know!!" toga took in your blood and now her figure became you.

"toga wait...." she stopped and turned to you. "if they ask why... Say that heros always take the happy things in my life" you laid down finishing.

She was like 𝑏𝑟𝑢ℎ, but jumped off anyways. It was indeed true! Heros always hurt your friends and they also took away your so called home.

You crawled to the edged and watched toga appear again. You thanked God that deku noticed her red eyes and figured that it wasnt you who was fighting.

Sounds confusing yeah?

They kept fighting until toga ran out and was back to her form. Dumb bitch how am I supposed to rescue you now🧍🏻.
You had no choice but to turn on your quirk and open that portal for her to fall in.

When she disappeared you couldn't help Stain since he was close to the guys. If you opened a portal they'll fall in along.

Sad you wanted to spend more time with him😒. "native, can you move?"

You heard deku speak. "yeah I'm okay now" native chuckled and held deku on his back. Todoroki and Iida were busy tying stain up.

𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘 | bnhaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara