𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆༄: hssifnkosjf

(I didn't know what to name the chapter lol)

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

"hey deku! Got a min for a chat?" I walked to his desk while the others started to leave. Deku was startled but he relaxed when he figured it was me.

Don't get too comfy shawty😸ima pulls his soft dick tmrw. "u-u-uh o-ofcourse.. What about?" he rubbed his chin and I leaned on his desk.

His bag was open so I saw his hero notebook. "about this book of course! Im interested. Can I take a look?" I picked the book from his bag and showed it to him.

"ah yes.. Sure go ahead y/n-san"

"drop the fucking San thing" I still smiled with a scary aura and opened the book.

"holy smokes you sure are a great analyzer these are very detailed!" you held the book and flipped the pages looking for any interesting quirk u can look for.

"t-t-t-thank y-you uh..." he stuttered which looked like lagging to me. I just looked at him with a 'bruh' face then went back to the book.

"afo can't know about this book.." I muttered a little too loud for deku to hear.

"huh who's afo..? Why do you sound so worried about him" midorya asked closing his bag.

"uh.... Never gonna give you up never gonna let you down.." I panicked and tried to act cool only for this green human to look at me laughing.

"did you just Rick roll me in real life?" he continued laughing as I held the book in my right hand.

Yes bruh what else was I supposed to do🧍🏻‍♀️.

"oi...annoying bitch!" I pretty much knew who this voice belonged to..bakuhoe came from your left and stomped towards me.

I can never unhear bakugo saying "stomp stomp stompy stomb" while stomping. No wonder this bish plays the drums.

...

HIT MA ASS LIKE THE DRUM🤪

"well if it isn't..." I closed the book with one hand and shoved it to deku's chest. I didn't continue that sentence just to piss him off more.

"I'm going to kick your ass and make sure you remember my name Everytime you look in the mirror. I will kill you tomorrow" he randomly just yelled. Ah yes of course... The sports shitival😒

I looked at Deku with 'lmao tf' face and looked back to bakugo. Okay bro😰😰😰😰 not that I wanted to live anyway

You chuckled causing midorya to whisper to me to stop messing things before its too late.

"WHATS SO FUNNY YOU PIECE OF SHIT?!"

"I mean yea sure you look hot anyway" You ignored his question and smirked at him.

"oh I will make sure you remember my face along with it too"he raised his palms and some small explosions trying to imidate meh. My face turned serious like that aizawa bored face but im frowning instead.

I tilted my head and raised an eyebrow. "uhh... What's your name again? "

At this point Deku knew that i messed up. Bakugou was just fuming but i ignored him. I huffed and got off from the desk.

"midorya San we should hang out sometime at your house so we would talk about heros!" i turned to Deku and grabbed his shoulder.

"HEY I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU-" bakugou started but i cut him off

""well bye Deku you have my number so we can arrange" you beamed returning to my old innocent self and left making bakugou run after me.

As I got outside the building i felt bakugo run towards me. I couldn't help but sigh, not knowing why he just keeps starting fights for no reason.

Its not like I don't do that🦧. I stopped, waiting for bakugo to arrive to me. When he did he was just screaming out some stuff I couldn't even understand.

"stop crying.. Save your tears for tomorrow" at this point I was annoyed and wanted to leave but I literally gave to go through his daily man period to do so.

"you better not hold back tomorrow... I'm gonna fuck you up" he got closer to me and stopped.

"I plan to keep my virginity till I'm married" I bluntly said and turned around to leave. Luckily this bitch didn't call me or run to me like 2 pretty best friends meeting each other again on a cliff after idk how much years👽.

I picked my phone and called hawks since I was bored asf. We kept chatting while I went into a shop to print something specific for a certain someone🌚😏.

"I'm telling you I literally have no motivation for tomorrow and I didn't even train much." I said as I paid for the shirt and left the shop.

"but I wanna see my baby bird win!" he whined as I heard air blowing on microphone so I assumed he was flying.

"baby bird? Damn bro you wild.. Keep going tho" I chuckled.

"no but seriously... I will only go rough on people cuz I definitely don't wanna move out of the hero course. Imagine the embarrasment" I huffed.

"if I went there to watch you in person will you actually try to win?" there was a bit of silence at first but he said sounding sis.

"maybe ahah and if you take me on a stroll in the air then I will go for the top 3 winners" I laughed and joked along.

"we will see" he playfully said.

But who said he was joking😉.