Poison

History has always caught Lenny's interest, the big hug theory, the whole concept of fluffy teletubbies, and most importantly, Kiri's last interaction with the humans. She didn't have much knowledge of how the machines worked and at the beginning of the god rebuilding the world teletubbies were a bit feral and possessed animal like instincts and urges.

While being banned from visiting the 'test subjects' he decided if he could create a poison to bring these ancient urges back. Not that he planned on giving it to other teles. It was a simple chemical experiment, gathered from flowers and plants.

Lenny noted it was clearer than water and had no smell. He wondered if it had a taste. Well, there was only one way to find out if it had one. Excitement made his hands shake a bit as he grabbed his mug of coffee. The liquid didn't change color, in fact it still smelt like coffee.

An undetectable poison.

The young scientist probably would have just thrown the whole idea away if he knew what this small experiment was going to do for future generations.

The second he finished it, the cup fell from his hand, shattering onto the table. But the broken pieces were the least of his worries. He was coughing uncontrollably. He felt like the big bang was exploding inside of every part of him. It hurt more than any other pain he's been through.

Lenny didn't know if this thing could kill him, but he wasn't eager to sit around to see if it would. In a panic he hurried around to make a cure, it was a bit hard with his vision blurring randomly. He almost fell down the stairs since it didn't come with a railing. He had to go up, step on the button so no wildlife entered. Then acquire the bunny saliva on the plants and flowers.

Deal with his vision blurring while trying to find the button then carefully going down the stairs.

He didn't even bother putting the cure in a coffee, why the hell did he drink a whole cup of a poison? Everything snapped to black after a few sips.

Lenny woke up on the stone flooring. He's surprised his head didn't ache from most likely hitting the ground. Even more so when he saw his glasses lying nearby. Since he could actually properly see, did the weird poison plus the cure, cure his eyesight? He didn't have his case with him so he just put his glasses back on.

His sight remained the same.

He rubs the back of his head, maybe a bruise but applying pressure on the spot didn't bring any throbbing pain. He got an uneasy feeling as a tiny suggestion appeared in his head. Lenny removes his knife and rolls up his sleeves to make a cut on his arm, to his shock he couldn't feel it.

No sting.

He tested it several times and he could conclude that his sense of pain was gone. He could feel a bit of horror from the fact but the familar notebook on the table distracted his horrified thoughts.

Lenny sighs at the sight of Cave's journal.

"Seriously what is the kid going to do? Give you a papercut with it?" He picks it up and walks up the stairs, pressing the button on the way to open the opening.

He didn't even notice someone had come in and taken the poison.

I'm mindfucked from this idea so even I have little clue what happened.