Finn dissociates from his body a lot sometimes even on purpose

Finn struggled to stay standing, his legs were shaky as if he couldn't remember how to walk.

Can I even walk?

He can't remember, he gives up and lowers himself to the floor, he leans against the wall and pushes his knees against his chest.

Finn rests his head into the bathroom wall and just stared at the ceiling, he could have enjoyed the sensation of getting away from the burden of being trapped in his body.

But a knock on the door made his eyes dart to the side. It wasn't on the bathroom door, but the door to his room. He expected his legs to start working. But he still couldn't remember how to move his legs.

"Finn?" A familiar voice called out in concern.

Such a strange tone for someone to speak to him.

Finn shook his head, figuring it must be his imagination.

"Finn?" It seemed louder.

He knew very well he should answer the door before the owner of the voice got angry. But he couldn't.

"Sorry Finn, but I'm coming in."

Why were they apologizing, it's not like he has rights for a door anyway.

The voice continues to call out for him.

Finn simply did not feel like responding. He spots something red in the corner of his eyes.

That turned out to be someone.

His eyes widened at the sight of him.

Richard froze for several seconds. He's completely puzzled why Finn had been sitting in the bathroom instead of answering him. His eyes stared at him.

The orange glazed over. His normal serious and stern expression was replaced with relaxed muscles. It was very odd to look at.

"Finn?"

His second in command looked at him blankly before his eyes rolled up towards the ceiling.

If he wasn't worried before, now he's extremely concerned about Finn's strange behavior. He wouldn't say anything.

Richard's last option was getting Gary to take a look at him.

"Okay Finn, I need to take you down to the medical wing."

Richard tried to pull Finn to his feet, but Finn began stumbling as if he forgot how to walk.

His face morphed into fear as he stared at his trembling legs. Finn's breathing picked up.

"B..brok...broken." He managed to choke out.

"No Finn, your legs aren't broken." Richard held his arm, "Trust me, I'm not going to let you break it."

Finn gave him an uneasy look, but screwed his eyes shut and took a deep inhale. Cautiously putting pressure as he put a foot forward. He expected to feel and hear the sharp pain of broken bones, but to his shock and relief, nothing.

Passing Teletubbies raised eyebrows at the scene of Richard guiding Finn to walk.

It felt like hours before they arrived at the wing.

"Gary!"

The doctor arrived so quickly Richard could say he spawned in.

Finn stared at the orange Teletubby.

"...What's going on with Finn?"

"I was hoping you would be able to figure it out."

Gary glanced at Finn occasionally as the captain explained why he brought Finn here.