We're late!

Dutch takes one look at his clock, the time causing him to tumble out of bed and run out of his room. He didn't even bother to close the door behind him. Or put on his shirt.

He pounds on his brother's door.

"Finn! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

Finn mumbles something foul under his breath, a few seconds pass before he curses then slams the door open.

"OW MY CHARMING NOSE!" Dutch shireks, pressing a hand against his face.

Finn ignores him and rushes to the cafeteria.

He avoids eye contact while uneasy about the tense silence.

Miles takes one look at Dutch before shoving his helmet on to hide the gay panic on his face.

Everyone else was more distracted by Finn, he seemed to have forgotten to get out of his...soft colored night clothes and socks.

Finn wished to disappear on the spot, but he had promised to eat more.

Dutch made offended noises that no one was paying attention to his chest.

"Uh hello?"

"Yes Dutch, we can see you." Anne turned her gaze to her plate.

"Then why is no one talking about the most charming-"

"Spare us your poor baby ego." Lenny interrupted him with a slight smirk in his voice.

"Frick you Lenny." Dutch pouted, that damn scientist knew how to humiliate anyone.

After breakfast, Finn rushed out to change out of his embarrassing attire.