My dumb AU where Lenny pretty much adopts the best friend Trio

"What are you going to do to Yeti and friends?" The smallest tele questioned, peeking from behind his orange friend.

"He's going to kill us."

Cave freaked out, tightly gripping Arrow's arm.

"He's going to kill us then hide the evidence that we even existed, isn't that right mister scientist?" Arrow squints his yellow eyes.

The tall tele pauses for a few moments, "Those were my orders, they've gotten bored of the experiment." He thinks for a couple more seconds. "But you three are literally kids and I don't feel comfortable with the idea of murdering kids."

"Then what will you do? Throw us into the wild so wild animals eat us?" Yeti asked.

"Putting aside the fact there's no animals nearby that prey on teles...My idea is a high survival chance for you three."

He reached under his lab coat and pulled out three things that made Yeti and Cave inch back.

But surprisingly he simply just knelt to their level making himself look less intimidating.

"Children don't have the strength of fists and claws aren't even healthy for a teletubby to have-"

"Why?" Yeti interrupted him.

"I'll tell you when you're older...anyway, knifes are the best weapons, in my opinion, guns are a coward's weapon-"

"What's a gun?" Cave nervously quizzed.

"I'll also tell you when you're older."

They two look at Arrow, who after a few seconds, nods and takes the small knives out of Lenny's gloved hand.

You can't pry the idea of the trio being Lenny's adopted kids out of my cold dead fingers even if you tried.