Bad Friends? Laa-Laa & Po & Dipsy & Tinky Winky

Laa Laa lays on the grass staring at the sky. Dipsy was next to her but he was sitting with his arms behind his head. Po was nearby riding on her scooter.

"Do you guys realize we don't hug Tinky?" She suddenly asked.

"What are you talking about?" Dipsy rolled his yellow eyes.

"Of course we hug him!" Po defended with a pout.

"Yeah, when he hugs us, but do we go out of our way to hug him?"

The two go quiet as they share a concerned glance. The three of them didn't. Laa Laa wondered if Tinky Winky ever got sad that no one is the first to hug him.

Po steps off. "Let's go give him a surprise hug then!" She runs to the dome.

Dipsy ignores the urge to complain, Laa Laa is grateful that he had some sense in that head of his. Po slides inside, her best friend was sitting at the table reading a book with his reading glasses.

"Tinky!" She waves with both of her arms.

The purple tubby smiles, "Hi Po-" He's startled by the excited girl pouncing on him.

She squeezed her arms around him, on cue he responds right away to the hug. Tinky's face flushes upon feeling someone else hugging him.

"Laa Laa?"

He smiles shyly when he notices Dipsy is awkwardly hugging him as well.

"What's going on?"

"Tinky, I'm sorry we don't let you know how much we appreciate you." Laa Laa kisses the top of his head.

He blushes a bright red.

"I-it's alright. I appreciate you all too."

"Tinks you're too sweet for this world." Dipsy huffed.

Po buries her face into his fur, "We love you so much Tinky."

Tinky smiles shyly, "I love you all too."