Surfing Drabble

In a universe where Teletubbies created by the machine are all female.

Pairings: Lenny x Genderbent Guardian and Ron x genderbent Dipsy

The suggestion was actually not this but it helped spark the idea.

"I'll probably do it wrong and then I'll fall and the sharks will eat me." Dana complains, uneasy on her surfboard.

"Why would a shark want to eat you?"

She glares at Ron who was sporting a shit eating grin. "You're lucky you're too far away for me to punch."

Meanwhile on the beach Lenny was holding a rock while carefully observing where Ron was surfing.

"What are you doing?" Guardian asked him suspiciously.

"I'm testing to see if I can knock Ron off his board." Trying to find the perfect timing and angle.

"No you're not!" She snaps, grabbing his wrist.

"Oh come on, you're no fun." Lenny scoffs but tosses the rock aside.

While everyone was wearing attire you would expect at a beach, Lenny was basically dressed as normal, except for that the lab coat was thinner and according to him water proof.

Apparently Lenny didn't feel the heat. "I have a coat for any situation."

"You really need to go everywhere with your coats?" Guardian had to ask.

"It's always funny when everyone realizes they still don't know what's under it."

"You little shit-"

They look at the ocean hearing Ron yell out as they witnessed Dana tackling him off his board. She apparently had surfed closer to him.