Just a quick sleep chapter

"Is this uncomfortable for you?" Because of his laying position, Guardian could feel how tense the scientist was and hear his heart racing.

Lenny pauses for a few seconds. "No, I just...don't often have small teletubbies laying on me."

"Not even before the accident?" Referring to how Lenny would often and casually say things like 'I haven't felt anything since the accident.'

Guardian more felt than heard the other's responding chuckle. "I guess maybe, I don't really remember."

They both knew that was a lie. Lenny did remember, it was simply too painful to talk about.

Of course he never said it was painful to talk about, Guardian only knew this by piecing together Lenny's comments and the pictures in his wallet he insists on showing to any nearby teletubbies as if they haven't seen them before.

The second puzzle piece slowly came together when he saw a second picture of the fluffy teletubby who Lenny referred to as his 'tiny' baby. A white mask was over his face.

Guardian only saw the monster in the mountains face for a few seconds, but it had similarities to 'tiny'. What he thought was a pale infected face was actually a mask.

The taller had sent him a suspicious look, making it apparent his thoughts clearly showed on his face.

"His...face looks familiar."

"It's a mask." He had responded bluntly.

"Why is he wearing it?"

Lenny paused, his purple eyes darting as if he did not know how to answer. He just silently pocketed his wallet.

"Why do you want to sleep there anyway?" Lenny's voice brought him out of the memory.

The white teletubby feels a light blush creep on his face. "I...Uh...feel safe here."

Lenny lifts a tired eyebrow. "Safe?"

That probably was a strange thing to confess to someone who almost stabbed anyone on a daily basis.

"Mm-hmm."

"You're a weird one." The other huffs but wraps an arm around him.