Guardian & Lenny

It felt like his veins were on fire, couldn't smell a damn thing, his eyes hurt, his muscles hurt, his jaw ached. According to Gary, he's just sick and sore from his long journey. But he's comfortable where he is and eagerly waiting for news since no one will let him do anything.

Because I rolled a dice, Guardian is in the middle of his teens, so as a result this is not a ship chapter, just an au drabble.

-

The Guardian huffed.

"Will you just go to bed?!" Gary glared down at him.

The fluff teletubby folds his arms. "I'm comfy where I am."

The doctor gave him a look of disbelief.

Lenny was ignoring their conversation while intently observing the communication screen and trying to get it to work.

"Lenny!" Gary whined.

The scientist glances at him before lowering his gaze to Guardian who was leaning against his leg.

"I don't mind."

"UNbelievable." The medic groans. "Who could possibly be comfortable near someone who snaps at my own breathing pattern.

Guardian's eyelids flutter as he ignores Gary. He suddenly felt sleepy.

"But...you'd be much more comfy in a bed."

"But I don't want to miss-"

"Alright, tell you what, if something interesting comes up, I'll come tell you."

Guardian mumbled but shakily stood up, Gary balanced him while giving Lenny a disappointed look.

"What? Listening to info is not going to put him in danger." Lenny returns his focus to the machines.

Guardian unfortunately did not get any news that day.