Vampire!Po & Tinky Winky

Po was so damn hungry, she pouted and stared at Dipsy. He was currently cradling his pet bunny in his arms. If she wasn't starving, she would have giggled at the adorable sight.

But she was more thinking about bunny blood.

"I'll ruin you if you even try sinking your teeth into him." Dipsy growled, glaring in her direction.

"Meanie!" Po pouted then stomped off like a spoiled child.

She was sulking by the time she arrived at Tinky's room.

"Tinky! Dipsy won't feed me his bun bun!"

The purple teletubby was sitting at his desk, staring intensely at the sketch on his desk.

"Um, Dipsy does really love his bunny, I understand him."

Po peeks at his desk, it was a sketch of a new outfit.

"Whatever, can you like, feed me? Do we have any blood bags?"

Tinky gazes at her, his red eyes asking a silent question.

Po didn't want to risk drinking her beloved friend dry! She pouts at him.

"I'm afraid not." He holds his wrist out, he usually wore long sleeves but today it was a short sleeve shirt.

Tinky Winky didn't even blink before Po latched onto his arm. He ignores the urge to take his arm back upon feeling the sharp sting of the bite.

"Tinky-"

Tinky and Po look at the doorway, Laa Laa is frozen staring at the odd scene.

"It's..." Tinky trails off.

"Well, bye." She slowly backs out.