More stuff related to that Memory Loss Laa-Laa AU

Laa-Laa leans out of her seat slightly to see if she could spot anyone who sent the distress signal. It oddly had came from the exact place Anne's team had found her at.

Something inside warned her that danger was nearby. Logic says that nothing could attack them in the air, but Laa-Laa's senses have never let her down before.

Her green eyes squint when she spots something red glowing. When the helicopter got closer to the ground, the red thing is revealed to be a tiny red teletubby.

The glow was coming from their circle antenna.

Laa-Laa sniffs the air trying to guess their gender. They smelled male but she doesn't know if they have preferred pro-nouns.

They strangely didn't react to the loud noises of the helicopter. When it finally turned off, the soft crying could now be heard.

"Uh...is this a good idea? This feels like the monster from a horror game where they fake cry!"

Everyone raises an eyebrow at Dutch.

The warning feeling in Laa-Laa's gut increased as she slowly stepped off, the red teletubby seemed to be trembling slightly.

"Hey, are you okay?" She calls out.

The shaking lessens, but they don't turn around, just remain in their sitting position.

"Can you hear me?" She cautiously lays her hand on their shoulder.

The high pitch scream hurts her ears, it wasn't a screech of pain nor fear. They jump on her and attempts to bite her throat.

However Laa-Laa grips their antenna and chucks them away. They let out a surprised grunt.

A second later a louder scream assaulted everyone's ears. Something tall rushes out from the satellite station. This one's scent smelt female but once again she couldn't be too sure.

Its black eyes seemed to be filled with rage.

Laa-Laa ducks as it tried rushing at her.

The purple monster screams as a bullet enters its shoulder.

The red one screams again, except this time they sounded enraged. They jump on Dutch's back and sink its teeth into his shoulder.

"Get it off get it off!" He shrieks acting as if he had a spider on him.

Miles shoots at the red monster's back causing it to scream in agony. Laa-Laa couldn't help flinching from the sharp sound.

It releases Dutch and bolts towards the taller beast and climbs on its back.

It snarls and slowly stalks over to the group.

Laa-Laa quickly takes out her sword and stabs it through its torso, wincing at its pained cry.

It backs off and flees, the weapon still where she had injured it.

Despite the fact it was trying to kill them, she didn't want it to die. So she hoped it wouldn't die of blood loss.

"We need to get of here, Dutch might get infected by that bite." She hurriedly jumps into her seat.

"But I don't wanna see Lenny!" Dutch whines with a pout.

"I really am sorry Dutch, but Lenny is the only one who has access to the cure." Conor dragged the black teletubby into the helicopter.

"But he'll make fun of me!"

"Yes he will, but you'll be free of an infection so sit your ass down young man!" Laa-Laa sternly glares at him.

"Ugh! You're not my mom!" But Dutch did sit down.

"You only found a red monster?" Richard question looking as confused Laa-Laa is.

"And a purple one, but yeah, don't know who could have sent that distress signal, but Lenny says that 'unfortunately Dutch will be okay'." She makes a face. "I'm surprisingly still not used to his way of delivering good news."

"Not all of us consider it good news if Dutch survives something." Anne snorts causing Miles to glare at her.

Laa-Laa tunes out the argument between Richard, Anne, Miles, and Finn to think about the red teletubby's glowing antenna.

Something about the circle felt familiar, maybe she could ask Lenny since he seemed to be the go to for strange information.

"Well, according to the camera footage recovered from the shitty night vision camera all the blue workers are now expired, and were any of the monster covered in any kind of body fluid?"

Laa-Laa rolled her eyes, when will he just use normal words?

"No."

"What do you think then?" Lenny restrains his shit eating grin at the yellow tele's frustrated look.

"You're seriously making me guess again?!"

"Sunshine you'll never get far in life if you depend on others to give you the straight answer."

Laa-Laa groans, but tries to think of the answer.

...Was it possible that the tiny monster sent the signal with its antenna??

"How does that make any sense? I thought the monsters acted like animals?" She furrows her brows.

"Well, I can only assume they are spending time around someone sane or at least not an infected."

"You two you need to work on enduring longer or at least dodging weapons." Noo-Noo was frustrated when the two came back with bullets inside of them. "I did not infect the custard to be picking out bullets."

Tinky Winky someone restrained from flicking his ears in annoyance. He did not like being reminded on how Noo-Noo ruined his life.

"Don't get me started with the sword!"

Humph, Tinky's just glad Po didn't get stabbed.

"I got like a list of teletubbies that got to die, Laa-Laa, the black one, whoever shot me in the back...yeah that's it." Po counts on her fingers.

"The green one." Tinky droned.

"Thanks."

The rest of the time they just talked about their past tortures and torments on The Guardian.