Tinky Winky and Laa-Laa sick chapter

"It's okay, I can walk by myself." It was obvious by her voice on how sick she is.

Tinky Winky raised an eyebrow, halfway through their childhood Laa-Laa had started becoming unreasonably stubborn.

Her face was flushed from the fever and her antenna would glow at random times, not to mention was swaying a bit.

"Alright, try walking." He lets go of her arm and almost comically, she stumbles then face plants into the grass.

The yellow teletubby barely manages to pull her head up. "Alright, I might need help getting back to the base, but no picking up."

He helps her up, she insisted on just leaning against his side, sadly too stubborn to agree to be carried.

"We'd get there faster if you let me carry you."

"I'm not a child nor a damsel in distress."

Tinky managed to resist the urge to roll his eyes. She still was stumbling a bit but better than when she tried proving she could walk.

"Hi, I found her." Tinky calls up to the guard.

"Is she injured?" Mylène asked as they opened the gate.

"No." Tinky internally sighed at the memory of Laa-Laa not being sighted anywhere after a hoard of newborns were detected in the distance.

He doesn't even know how, in her feverish state, she managed to sneak past trained soldiers. And god knows how Laa-Laa took on said hoard of newborns by herself.

DNA of the sun goddess or not Tinky still feels like she should of stayed put and wait to get better instead of rushing into action.

"Now you, stay in bed." He sternly looks at the smaller teletubby as he guides her to her assigned room.

"Fine." Laa-Laa pouts, pulling the green cover back. "Should I wear sunglasses or eye mask?"

"Eye mask." Tinky shuts off the light while she reaches into the nightstand.