"foreal" mani said looking shocked. "as of right now? no. but in atlanta i was" i yawned.

"you inspire me more everyday" mani said dreamily. i just nodded as i watched liyah doze off. "i'm hungry as hell" i mumbled.

"and i got real bad cotton mouth" lana said with her eyes closed. "who phone ringingg" liyah dragged trying to sleep.

"melmel i think it's yours" princess pointed before turning her attention to the tv. "oh shit my bad" i cleared my throat grabbing my phone answering it.

"speak" i spoke into the phone. "that's not how you answer the phone for me" dayday said making me smile.

"my bad ian check who this was. wassup" i slouched further in the couch. "i just wanted to call you and ask why the fuck i didn't know you was a stripper" he spoke calmly.

"i have no idea what you talking bout" i denied. "oh foreal? cause dd right here is high and he just told a pretty interesting story." he said.

"he got me mixed up with treasure or sum" i still denied. "so you ain't have sex with him back in georgia 3 months ago" he said.

"uhhh...that sound familiar, maybe we watched a movie like that" i coughed grabbing another blunt holding my phone between my shoulder and ear.

"you getting better at lying huh" i could hear him grinning. "you know it" i lit the blunt inhaling the smoke.

"nigga you high too?!" he asked confused. "cloud nine type shit" i inhaled again passing it to mani. i heard him laugh over the phone.

"what lana doin" he asked and i looked over watching mani pass the blunt to her. "smokin" i let my head back.

"what is my baby father doin" i asked him and the line went quiet. "y'all...where dd?" dayday said making me sit up.

"he was just right there" i heard jojo say making me scrunch my face. "bruh i know y'all irresponsible ass ain't loose him while he high" i spoke.

"wait he right here.. what is you doin!" i heard notti shout in a shock tone making me relax and stifle a laugh.

had me scared for a second.

"aww he reminiscing" i heard johnny coo. "ayy melmel answer" dayday spoke before i heard the face time request.

"lo- damn yo eyes barely open!" he exclaimed "cloud nine type shit" i repeated smiling. "look" he turned the camera showing dd.

"fuck he doin" i squinted my eyes but stopped realizing they closed. "watching videos of yall" ddot said.

"i heard my pookie" mani looked up. "bug what you doin!" ddot shouted. "nothin!" she shouted back.

"y'all disgust me" i mugged the phone. "ew you sound like dd" notti pointed in the camera.

"y'all he cryin" i heard tae laugh out loud and it got quiet before they all began laughing. "yo man crying" dayday looked in the camera.

"give him the phone" i pouted as eva passed the blunt back to me. "hello" he mumbled.

"bubs why you crying?" i asked and a big smile grew on his face while i heard all the boys says 'awe'.

"what's wrong bubs" i took a pull from the blunt passing it back to mani restarting the rotation.

"ion know" he shook his head. "you aight?" i raised my eyebrows making sure. "yeah" he blushed a lil making me blush too.

"y'all" he looked up from the phone attempting to whisper. "she called my bubs" he kept the smile on his face.

"nigga gimme my phone back" dayday snatched his phone and dd groaned. "that's all i wanted" dayday spoke into the camera.

š‚š‹šŽš”šƒšŸ— š‚š‡š‘šŽššˆš‚š‹š„š’, įµˆįµˆ įµ’Ė¢įµƒįµįµƒOĆ¹ les histoires vivent. DĆ©couvrez maintenant