Powers

Spit psychedelic venom: Kyojuro is able to spit psychedelic venom from his mouth that shows convincing illusions to his foes, not only that, allowing the Kyojuro to melt the enemy with the spit.

Cambion physiology: Kyojuro possesses an ability from his demonic lineage.

Superhuman strength

Soul-self: Kyojuro is capable of projecting his soul from his body. It manifests as black liquid like or smoke energy from his back.

Teleportation: Kyojuro is able to transport himself through space.

Umbra kinesis: Kyojuro's soul-self creates the illusion of darkness and shadows that he primarily uses for stealth and intimidation.

Portal creation: Due to being born as the doorway for heaven, Kyojuro is able to create portals.

Telepathy: Kyojuro has the power to access the minds of others.

Telepathic linking: Kyojuro is able to envelop two separate targets with his darkness to link their minds together.

Memory manipulator: Kyojuro can not only access another person's memories, but can also alter, delete them, or implant false ones.

Illusion manipulation: Kyojuro is able to make extremely accurate illusions of people.

Empathy: Kyojuro can sense and manipulate the emotions of others just by skin contact.

Healing: Kyojuro possesses the ability to rapidly heal others from any physical injury, even from the dead.

Divination: Kyojuro can use his power to divine for information of the past, present and future.

Telekinesis: Kyojuro has the ability to move objects with his mind. When angered, he can't control his telekinesis.

Telekinesis blasts: Kyojuro can exert enough telekinetic force to form a power, concussive blast, capable of destroying part of convent with relative ease.

Disintegration: Kyojuro can tear down the molecules of being telekinetically destroying them.

Levitation: Ability to fly.

Reality control: Kyojuro is able to manipulate the fabric of reality itself to his will. 

Devil summoning: Kyojuro is able to summon any Devil in the world.

Shape-shifting: The ability of an imaginary person or creature to change itself into a different shape or form

Dreamwalking: Ability to enter another dream when asleep. 

Psionics: ???

Name: Gojo/Shirori Kyojuro

Age: 30

Height: 189

Birthday: February 14

Occupation: Not working

Relative: Gojo Hegari(Adoptive father), Gojo Keguri(Adoptive mother), Gojo Satoru(Adoptive younger brother), Shirori Ashai(Father), Shirori Hana(Mother)

Appearance:

Personality:

(Kyojuro personality is inspired by many character as Wednesday, M3gan, five hargreeves, Kiyotaka Ayanokouji.)

Kyojuro is heartless, ruthless, obsessed with death and is described as very brilliant, with a penchant for doing odd scientific experiments. Rarely shows his sweet side.

Others:

-May look smart but is actually quite dumb

-Will do anything to protect Satoru

-Doesn't want to remember his past

-Deeply cares for Satoru despite being hostile to him

-Extremly good in torturing people