"cmon" i said to mina as i side eyed dd who had got quiet all of a sudden. i started walking to the kitchen as mina held on to my finger with full hand.

i stopped noticing dd was just standing there. "you good?" i looked back and he blinked 3 times. "yeah i gotta use the bathroom" he walked away without saying anything else.

"please don't be like yo dad" i shook my head continuing to the kitchen. i grabbed her sippy cup out the dish drainer.

i opened the fridge grabbing the pineapple juice. that's all mina wanna drink lately. i can't blame her though this shit good.

i poured the juice in her cup screwing the top on tightly and handing it to her before grabbing one of the crystal glasses pouring me some too.

instead of going back into my room where we originally was, i went sitting on the couch grabbing the remote. mina handed me her cup then climbed onto the couch sitting next to me before grabbing her cup back.

"mama where dada" mina mumbled as i turned the tv on "girl he in the bathroom" i said.

"him take to long" she huffed lowly. he is taking a long time, what the hell he doin. ouuu is he going number two in my bathroom. i'll whoop his ass. "i know" i rubbed her back.

after ten more minutes he finally came out with a big smile on his face. "nigga you mad happy for you to just use the bathroom" i looked at him suspiciously.

"stop interrogating me" he clapped back and i put my hands up in surrender.

"watch mina for a second i gotta go take my meds" i looked at mina who was deep into princess and the frog. "i forgot yo crazy ass take medicine" he plopped next to mina.

"crazy? try again" i put my hand in his face walking away. i walked in my bathroom opening the medicine cabinet and grabbing my pill bottle .

i looked around. it don't even look like he used the bathroom this nigga weird. in here for like 15 minutes and it don't even look like nothing changed.

i rolled my eyes shaking my head before pouring two pills out the bottle, closing it and placing it back in the cabinet.

i walked out the bathroom back in the living room grabbing my juice and putting the pills in my mouth washing it down with my pineapple juice.

"i'm tired" i stretched before i yawned. "you doin other shit today?" he asked. "yeah i gotta get jojo and take him to get some stuff" i scooted laying.

"stuff like what" he rubbed my ankles. "uhh i gotta get him a new phone, clothes and a new backpack, stuff for his room and hygiene stuff" i listed getting more comfy as my feet layed in his lap.

"damn whatchu is a big baller" he scoffed. "let's not ask questions we already know" i cuddled mina closer to my chest.

"i think it's nice what you be doin for him" he complimented. i just shrugged not choosing to be cocky or anything.

"dd" i said slowly closing my eyes. "hmm" he replied keeping his eyes on the tv as my eyes fully closed. "kiss my feet" i snickered lifting it in his face and he smacked his teeth smacking it out his face.

"go on somewhere" he said and i opened my eyes to see him mugging me. "you annoy me" i poked the inside of my cheek with my tongue.