chaptet 1

A boy save a little girl who is about 6 or 7 years old, because its suddenly cross the road without looking if there is some track crossing the road just because she see some puppy..

"hey there little one are you okay?" the boy ask

"En, oppa.. little jen² is ok" * while doing an ok sign*

"aishh  that's good, but little one why are you alone where is your parents?" the boy ask while looking around.

" amm i run off to my mother because i see a puppy crossing the road, what if it get squish by does big cars? "The little girl response while pointing the cars going back in front of the road.

" aishh still you should not run off that way, its so dangerous little nini"

" Little nini? " cutely jennie ask

" HAHAHAHAHHA why are you so cute? yes little nini from now on that's what imma called you"

Suddenly someone shout fron afar while running. Then hug the the little girl.

(?? ask) " where did you go? mommy is so worried and almost call a police aishh "hug little jennie tight.

" amm aunt, little nini  is okay it just she saw a puppy and suddenly run away and thanks god i grab her on time before the car can hurt her, btw aunt i have to go I'm ganna be late for my game byeee see yeah when i see you"  the boy said before running away. little jen² shout.

" wait oppa what's your name?".. "just call me liam or lili little one byee" '

w-wait lili... can nini marry oppa when nini grow's up mommy?" suddenly Mrs. kim cough by the sudden question of her daughter. She ignored it and carry her daughter home.

from that day onward little jen² made an oat and promise to find her future husband and make him hers.

15 years later
Jennie Pov.

A alarm ringing around the big room and a beautiful cat like eyes open with a pretty face that look so annoyed because of the sound. She sat up and rub her eyes and stretch her beautiful hand. Looking around and shot the alarm died... Just kidding. Shot the ringing alarm off.

Getting out of the king size bed and go to the bathroom to do her morning routine.

Minutes later someone knock at my door. " young miss your mom ask me to tell you that breakfast is ready and please come down and eat with them" the maid said. "Okay be right there in a minute thanks manang beth". " yes young miss"

Downstairs.

Jennie's Pov

"Morning mom, dad" I kiss my parents on both cheek.

"Ahemm were here you know how about us sis?  Right Kai? " teahyung said and look at kai.

" Right ² our little sister don't know us anymore huhuhu" kai dramatically said.

" ohh plss stop you two, your older than me and still acting like a child ahmp" I said while rolling my cat like eyes.

" ouch" kai said.

"Pain my heart is in pain huhuhu look mom, dad our sister bully us huhuhu" Teahyung said while wiping his non existing tears.

"Ewww torong you look like a shit when u cry " rosie said while making her way to the table.

"Good morning uncle, auntie and cousin's"

"Wahhh bible girl you curse?? " kai said in shock.

" ouh sorry about that its all teah fault, Sorry lord my mouth is bad" Rosie mumble and doing a cross sign.

" WHAT!! aishhh im out of here ahmp" V said

"I'm going now mom dad, I'm ganna pick up my boyfriend and go to work byeee love yeah".

"Wait V im coming with you i don't wanna be with this demons"Kai said and Hurley run to V.

"Eh? Btw mom, dad I'm going too I'm ganna be late for school, let's go rosie" and then i grab rosie who was about to eat the food.

"Aishh but i just got here and i didn't finish the food yet" Rosé pouted.

"Okay im going first"jennie response.

"Aishh this brat byee uncle auntie."rosie and take the sandwich and leave.

"Okay off you go and be careful on the way byee girls" My dad said

3rd P pov

"Yes dad/ uncle" The girls walk out the house and ride there cars and go to there school.

Rosie is the first one who arrive in the university, who is in hurry to go in the cafeteria to buy a food forgetting her cousin who just arrived.

Jennie who's getting out of her car and looked around, she rolled her eye when she saw her cousin hungrily eating her food.

She rolled her eyes again and turn her back and walk away. Jennie who just enter her classroom was greeted by her friends irene, nayeon, mina and sana.

" hi girls" jennie response and putting her stuff on her table and taking her set.

" girl have you heard there is a transferee in our fashion and business class? " nayeon said

"yeah I've also heard that there's four of them and they'll have handsome pretty faces let's just wait and see." Sana reply

" you two when it comes to handsome faces and gossiping your always present " mina said while doing a tsk sound.

"Okay stop it the teacher is here you three go back to your set's." Irene said and took her set next to jennie.

"Yes MOM hahaha" the trio response while laughing and go to there sets.

"Tsk kids" irene response in annoyed and then jennie giggle next to her. "What?"Irene ask. "Nothing" jennie response still giggling. " wait where's rosie? Damn that chipmunk she's late"