"my bad" she cleared her throat shifting in her spot. "why?" she asked nibbling on her lip.

"melmel with him, huh" she smirked "i told you she ain't want you foreal, but you got me and i'm pregnant and we can start a new family forget about her. and mina" she proposed.

"don't talk bout my daughter fuck is up witchu. treasure why do you always have to make shit about her. is she here?" i asked and she shook her head no.

"exactly stop always talking about her damn. i spent a whole week with her and she ain't say a word about you besides asking if you blocked her which you did. then i get with you and she's all you wanna talk about. get a life" i pulled out my phone getting ready to ignore her.

"ok i'm tired of you treating me like this how bout i get a abortion" she said. "well! how about we get a dna test first then you make that decision" i smiled nicely making her scoff.

"you can't get a dna test until it's born stupid." she said confidently. "actually it's this thing called a blood test" notti walked out his room followed by ddot.

"huh?" she asked confused. "stupid bitch" ddot mumbled.

MELODY JANAE DAVIS

"so you got a one year old daughter?" he asked lowly with low eyes. "mhm" i nodded taking a pull from the blunt as we sat in his car.

"you real quiet when you high huh" he layed back in his seat. "you real sexy when you high huh" i said looking at him as he tried to keep his eyes open.

"you bold too" he chuckled lowly "ain't you edot luh sister" he said and i nodded pulling from the blunt again before passing it to him.

"ion really smoke with my clients" he looked at the blunt before "welllll im pretty and we matched so, even swap no swindle" i shrugged.

"we matched with weed you got from me" he looked at me like i was stupid and i giggled.

"so tell me bout yo self" i snatched the blunt making him smack his teeth before giving me a look at i laughed taking a pull before handing it back and turning my body to face towards him.

"shit ion know, you already know the gov, you know my age, you know what i do, ain't shit else interesting." he shrugged. "what's yo favorite color" i licked my lips before pursing them together.

"black." he answered ashing the blunt. "you know i heard bout the niggas named manman, you gone like beat on me or sum?" i side eyed him and he busted out laughing.

"no melmel i'm not gone beat you. if it's dat serious you can call me LJ like my people do or even my government name but not round people" he explained and i nodded.

i bit my bottom lip nervously before rolling my tongue over my bottom lip. "i wanna be honest right now" i told him.

"wassup" he looked at me with the best of his ability. "my daughter mina, i was wit her dad for 3 years and i was real stuck on him like real bad" i told him.

he nodded for me to continue "and then we broke up and i left for two years then we started working on getting back together then his ex popped out pregnant and she was only one month which means he had sex with her while we were working on it so he ruined it and i'm using you as a distraction" i rambled laying it all on the table.

"wait ian done" i put my hand up seeing he was getting ready to talk "it's not ion think you fine cause you got some really nice teeth and i love boys with a lot of hair and yo lips so pretty and pink and plum and sexy.."

"my bad i'm getting carried away" i said making him smile "but honestly i can't sit here and act like i'm actually interested when you lowkey a rebound...don't be mad at me i love yo extra weed" i closed my eyes.