1: Uploading

Joey POV

I sat at my computer, my entire body shaking as mouse hovers over the upload button. Come on Joey you can do this. I pause for a moment and then click upload. The second it comes up to the uploading screen I put in my usual description and then I upload the thumbnail for the video.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders.

"I'm so proud of you Jo." a soft voice speaks in my ear. I turn around in my chair.

"Thanks Dan, but I'm really nervous about what the fans are going to say." I tell him as I pull out my phone and send out a quick tweet about the video. I looked back at my computer.

"I'm sure it'll be fine babe." Daniel said as he sat down on our bed. I blink as a couple tears roll down my face. I wipe them as the video finishes uploading and it start processing. I take a deep breath and look as the bar hits 100%. I send the link to the video out on all my social media. I they up and walk over to Dan and then sit on his lap, burying my face in his chest not wanting to look at my computer. Dan looks down at me and then tilts my head up and gives me a peck on my lips.

"It's going to be fine. Just stop worrying." he says and plants a short, soft kiss on my lips. I smile and then look at my vibrating phone. Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, all of them were blowing up with notifications of positive reviews.

I feel my mouth curve up into a smile and tears leak from my eyes. Daniel looks at me then gets up and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and cuddle into him while pecking his lips.

"I love you, you know that Joey?" He tells me. I look into his eyes

"I love you too Daniel." I reply as I passionately place my lips upon his.