Idol 24

"Babe I miss you ,let me make you feel good"

" they will know! we have been gone for long"

"Huh??"

"Joonie focus!"

"How do I focus when you are wearing my favorite nightie set!"

"Namjoon,seriously let's take the pop corn and candies back.They are waiting"

Namjoon kissed her one last time before taking the sodas to the movie room.Jhope's new house was really big and nice.Hyejin joined Namjoon on the couch.the others mainly Wheein,V,Hobi and Hana cuddled each other on the air mattress in front of the couch.

"You look good glasses and sexy with your hair held up"

He turned her head slowly making her face him.She kissed his pouted lips gently before leaning in for an open mouth kiss,She nippled on his lower lip earning a moan from him.He loved it when she took control.

"Keep your voice down babe,I am just starting"

"Love how nasty you can get"

They both laughed making the others turn to them there was nothing funny in the scary movie.They rolled their eyes at the couple and went back to the movie.She started kissing and sucking on his soft spot behind his ears. While rubbing on his already hard dick through his pajamas.

"Lift yourself a little."

He did just that,She pulled his silk trousers down making his dick spring out.She leaned in for another sloppy kiss before covering her head with their cloth.

"Mmmh shit"

He moaned when she swallowed his dick like it was nothing.she got better every fucking time.

Namjoon stiffened when Hana turned to check on Hyejin since she has been quiet for a while.

"Already sleeping??"

Hyejin added her left hand to make him feel way good.She choked on him again.

"Yes..shit...Yh ..Her...throat....hurts"

"Ooh okay"

Hobi pulled his girl to him as if he knew what's up.He came a few minutes later.She swallowed everything before leaving to brush her teeth and drink some water.

"Ooh you are awake.Are you feeling better"

"Yh took some warm milk"

Hobi choked on his Soda pulling Hana to him.

"Hana leave them alone"

Namjoon just laughed uncontrollably making V and Wheein turn.They both faked sleepiness and retired to their room

"We will return to bed early"