Chapter 6

Hyejin was confused as to why Namjoon hadn't reached out to her yet.Hyein wanted to tear up.Namjoon hadn't called or texted her back.It's been a week now and she was hurt.

The bangtan boys were recording the soop 2 so he had all the time to text her.She knew because her friends told her.Her friends had advise to move on because it looks like he isn't interested.
That was easy for them to say but her body and mind wanted that six feet gentle man.She had photo shoot gig in Paris so she would be able to clear her mind after some time.After another three days she agreed to go on a date with a Korean-American producer in Paris.
She was loving the peace and happiness he brought her temporarily.At least someone was giving her attention They went to the club after dinner at a fancy restaurant.Hyejin didn't know he had called paparazzi who were taking pics of her grinding on him while having fun but in reality she was whispering to him to let her go because she was feeling dizzy.

He was just using her to gain popularity and ruin her imagine since the society is quick to come for the woman first.She decided to leave when she started feeling uneasy.She could barely stand but she pushed through the crowd.

She ignored him as he called after her.She called her manager to come for her because she started having doubts about this producer when he wasn't giving her the space she wanted and was touching her
inappropriately on the dance floor .Luckily the manager was close by and came to her rescue.He rushed her to the hospital because she fainted infront of the club.

Namjoon's Pov

Namjoon couldn't call Hyejin because he has been busy with meetings and had basically lost his phone two days after he had texted her.He couldn't tell his members he had lost her number because he lost his phone.

They would tease him for a long time.But after third day he gathered courage and asked Hobi to ask Hana for the number.Before he could text her his line started bussing off with lots of messages on his instagram and twitter.

The Media was basically bashing Hyejin because of a video that looked entirely planned.he was disgusted by the number of hate this girl was getting.He felt something wrong when he saw the video.

She basically trying to free herself from that roach of a man but his hand was pressing her waist painfully.He was worried sick about her.He was happy he didn't have to film until the next day which was the last day.He spent hours and hours trying to reach her line.After shooting they a week long break.He tried calling some more no avail .All her members were equally not getting a hold of her.Someone finally picked up the following day but it wasn't her.

Someone finally picked up the following day but it wasn't her.

"Hello,
"May I speak to Hyejin"

"No please,she is currently in the hospital from overdose of sedatives.She was drugged by the producer but she called me in time"

Namjoon was visibly shaking with anger if he had texted her she wouldn't have agreed to go out with that harasser.He booked the next flight to Paris.Hana and Wheein were already on their way while Solar and Moonbyl held a press conference on her behalf.

They were suing everyone who made false and bad allegations towards her as well as bullied her.They suing all the paparazzi who were present and watched her try to get away from him but did nothing as well as the abuser.

Lost of people started deleting their comments but it was too late.Namjoon took the next flight to Paris.

By the time Hana and Wheein had gotten there she was awake and doing way better.They encouraged and gave her the strength she needed after they cried together.They slept by her without leaving to their hotel rooms.

"Hyejin,someone is here to see you"

"Oppa,not now"

"It's errm Namjoon from ..."

"RM?"

"Yes (he laughed)"

"Sure,sure bring him "

She adjusted her hospital gown and fixed her messy hair before putting on an angry face.

"Hi"

She didn't reply.She rolled her eyes at him.She didn't blame him for what happened but she was still angry he ghosted.He looked so good even with dark circle under his eyes.He looked tired and his beard was growing a little. The fear of God set made him look so yummy.

"Hi I am sorry about what happened.It's my fa..."

"It isn't your fault Joonie"

"Joonie??I like that"

Hana and Wheein knew it was the sign they needed to go and freshen up.Hyejin rolled her eyes at him again.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to ghost.I was really busy after we spoke .and I carelessly misplaced my phone while preparing for In Soop.I really want to get to know you and probably make you mine.if you want to be and if you let me"

She was blushing so much her face was red.She covered her face with the pillow trying to hide from him.

"Don't hide your beautiful self from me"

"I don't know Namjoon I will think about it first "