Chapter 11

"Oooh my God you look so pretty"

"Thank you so much my love"

"Keeping your promise??"

Hyejin rolled her eyes at her best friends,she wasn't going to fight or argue with Namjoon over anything.She was going with Mingi as her date.He was a new friend she had made in the industry.

He was part of Ateez and he has a big ass crush on Irene from red velvet.She was coming because she is close friends with Jhope and the Bts members.Hana invited her because Hyejin asked her to do Mingi a favor.

They were playing Cupid.

"I promise,You said argue right??"

Her friends gave her a questioning look.She ignored them and pulled her dress a little lower.They had all dressed to kill.

"Hobi is going to be shocked.You look so pretty"

"Thanks guys"

They joined Hana's car to her private birthday dinner. The girls were last to arrive.Wheein. And Hyejin quickly rushed in to let the fifteen plus people know the birthday girl is here.

they all sang happy birthday to her she kissed her boyfriend on the mouth briefly before taking their seats.Hyejin realized that they had placed her the furthest away from Namjoon.

She was seated at the end of the table whiles he was right by Hobi.He brought Jihyo as his date again.Hyejin was visibly uncomfortable and everyone knew she wasn't even invited.

He seemed very uncomfortable but she could just be reading it wrongly.Mingi sat by Irene and they seem to be flirting with each other.Jihyo would smirk whenever their eyes met.They had a very peaceful and loving dinner.

Hobi ended up proposing to Hana and they were all so happy for both of them.He didn't even glance at her once .She felt so sad and heartbroken.She didn't understand all the drama around their relationship.

Hana suggested they all go to the night club after the dinner and they agreed.Irene and Mingi claimed they couldn't make it because of group activities which was weird because both group were on hiatus.They didn't interrogate them further because They knew That Their  match making worked.

Hyejin didn't feel like going to the club, she couldn't stand seeing him with her. The whole ride to the club Was awkward since she had to share a car with Jihyo . Her friends were all with their boyfriends and the rest of their Bts Members shared a car for safety.Solar and Moonbyl returned home too.

They booked the whole private section before ordering the most expensive alcohol available. After a few drinks Namjoon and Jihyo hit the dance floor along with Wheein and Taehyung and Hana and Hobi.

Luckily Jimin kept her company this time.He made her Laugh so much they forgot it was the club. She realize one thing while talking to him he was a big fucking flirt. He was such charming guy and would randomly make fun of Namjoon been uncomfortable.

He didn't look uncomfortable tho since he was grinding on her like that.She finally agreed to go to the dance floor with Jimin after three shots.Jimin could feel Namjoon's killer stares but ignored his hyung.

He was pretty sure when he told them that he was done with his Crush three months ago. Even though he literally spent three months keeping taps on her. He still had a very big ego even when he found out Loco Was getting married  and was having a baby with his fiancée.
Jimin kept his dance with Hyejin respectful he knew his hyung still loved Hwasa,Namjoon

Returned To his seats as soon as Jimin and Hwasa came to the dance floor.

He was so tired Of Jihyo stalking and crushing gates. He sometimes wondered how she found out about his schedules and private parties. He couldn't get rid of her because she would literally cry and threaten to kill her self if he didn't do what she wanted. His team members had advised him Several times to cut it off.

He had spoken to his security so many times to make sure not to allow her near him but they seem to forgo instructions. He didn't know how much he had missed her until She started talking and Vibing with Jimin.

He liked how she looked jealous whenever Jihyo was around him.Jihyo left after Namjoon refused to interact with her,she left with tears and anger but he could careless at the moment.

Hyejin asked to leave when it was around 2 am. She had to request on Uber since Jihyo had left with the car. She was too tired to wait for the car to come back.. He made his friends aware he was leaving before stepping out of the club.Namjoon followed her unknown to her.He asked their driver to take her home before dropping him home.

She was standing there a little stranded because her Uber had canceled on her. She wanted to takeoff her six inches heels but was afraid paparazzi would photograph her.

"Hi"

She turned around to be sure she was not day dreaming as usual.She smiled  inwardly turning back to face the car park.She felt something warm on her body she realized he had wrapped his coat around her.. She didn't know she was cold till he did that.

"Hi you don't have to do that"

"I really want to.You were shivering"

She turned her to look at him and realized he was equally cold and shivering.

The turtle neck wasn't enough for the cold weathers.

"Do you want to share ??"

Namjoon looked at her surprisingly before nodding. She wrapped her hands around his waists as he covered both of them with the coat.

"I miss you Joonie"

He thought he wasn't hearing her right. She raise her head and whispered the same thing to him looking directly up to hips eyes.

"I miss you too baby girl."

"Do you want to share a ride with me ??.We can drop your off at your apartment"