Chapter 13

Hyejin hissed at her phone the blurring was so loud.It was literally irritating.She got to her apartment at eleven pm and slept at twelve am.She had a studio section with the girls in the evening and a photo shoot that morning so she couldn't sleep there.they were currently done with all promotions and shows.And were just working on new music and individual side hustles.She had a photo shoot before the studio session.She had date with Namjoon at nine in the evening And she was so happy.She picked the phone without checking who it was.

"Have you seen news on dispatch??"

"Wheein??"

"Yes,you better wake up"

The sleep vanished from her eyes because her best friend sounded serious.

"I am going to check"

She hunged up without saying good bye.

She panicked when she read the headlines.The pictures made her breathing raise.

It was photos of herself and Namjoon in front of the club hugging,getting into the car together,There were pictures of them kissing by her Uber yesterday and yes they kissed again.Their faces were blurred but she knew it was them.They were giving them 24 hours to come clean.She just had her man back and there controversies.The fans looked mad as fuck.

They all didn't want their favorites dating.

She couldn't stand the Anxiety.She couldn't call Namjoon because they were meeting the government today.She can't take decision without Namjoon.She hurriedly got ready to meet her assistant at the photo shoot.She needed to get her cheque for now.

***********

The photo shoot went well.She tried to remain as professional as she could.Being the brand ambassador to Tommy Hilfiger was a big deal to her.She planned to go straight to the studio instead of going to the apartment first.She arrived at the company at noon.She was grateful for the underground car park.She didn't want her pics taken.She paid her Uber and waved him goodbye.

She yelped when she fell,she didn't know what tripped her.She gather the accessories that fell out of her Hermes bag and tote bag.She was so surprised to see the CEO's daughter laughing hysterically.She realized she didn't trip but was rather pushed.That girl has some nerve.She decided not to say anything to her but rather choose peace and her career over this nonsense.

"I know you are still with my man.I know it's you in the pictures and I will make you pay for this.You should have stepped back when your manager warned you.If I were you I would watch my back.Dating an idol can be dangerous after all"

Hyejin walked away from her.She entered the elevator with chills on her arms.The girl had no soul in her eyes,She looked dead serious.Hyejin didn't plan on telling her friends for any reason.She was hoping it was just a meaning less threat .She hurriedly joined her members.The meaning of the song was great but the English sentences seem wrong .

She sent the phrases to Namjoon to correct them.She realized she had like just 12secs as her part.When the girls asked the manager he said their new Label promoter assigned them.

"Who is that??"

They all asked
"Ooh it's the CEO's daughter.she just started"

Hyejin's heart started beating irregularly.She knew she was fucked at this point.

"The English sentences in the songs don't make sense Solar"
Wheein said with a pout.

They all turn to the producer who was equally confused.

"You know I equally don't understand English"

"We are releasing three singles next year.there is time to perfect this.The break is for three months so let's make it worth it"

Solar encouraged them.

The producer dismissed them.He told them to come up with a new lyric or correct the mistake.

"Hyejin you looked worried what's wrong??"

"It's nothing"

"Is it about dispatch?"

"Is it about the line distribution?"

"No no ,don't worry guys I am fine"

the ride to their apartment's was one of the longest rides of her life.She had two hours to prepare for the dinner. She kept looking around her as she was going to her apartment.She felt as if someone was following her.

Namjoon had still not replied.Their meeting should have been over by now.She got call When she was about to enter the shower. She already done with her facial routine and shaving too.She smiled when she realized it was her date.She picked the video call.

" hey, how are you? I've missed you so much today. Sorry I couldn't get to you. The meeting lasted longer than I thought it would. The date is still on tho,I will be at your place at nine so put on the sexiest dress and let's go out."

" Hello Joonie 💛❤️🤎, I am doing well I hope you're fine too. I missed you too. Anyways have you seen the news on dispatch s. I am very worried"

Namjoon was worried.She wasn't herself and he could sense it.He knew it was something e
other than their pictures leaking.

" you don't have to worry about a thing. Hybe is taking care of things. I wanted to ask you if we should keep this a secret or let our fans know."

Hyejin smiled at him.He smiled back.Life had returned to eyes.

" I think we should keep it a secret for a while then we can tell our fans after six months. I have to get ready Joonie.Take care talk to you at 9"