Chapter 2

"I am so happy!!"

"Why??I am so tired"

Solar chipped in,shuffling as She walked into the room.They had just gotten back from fitting.

"We get three days break after the awards,we can go for the Bts concert" Moonbyl told them.

The others looked at each other briefly,before going back to stretching.Moonbyl could go because everyone knew she is friends with Jin.
She rolled her eyes at the others.

"If I go the rumors will seem true"

"Hyejin let's just go,we can't keep living our lives like that.We will get hate either way but Moomoo's will always defend us"Wheein said

They all agreed to go.Moonbyl smirked,she always got what she wanted.The awards was in less than 24 hours and they were having their last but one rehearsals before the show.They weren't doing any solo performances because their therapist and physicians said they needed rest.

The year had been pack with less days to rest.The truth was the members shipped them too but Hwasa just changed the subject when they brought up the fact that she had the biggest crush on Namjoon when BTS debuted back in 2013.

When they finally left the company they had just 6 hours to rest and return to the hotel closest to venue and get ready.They were used to this stress they have been idols for four years already.

Hyejin stared at her dress and sighed.She wasn't in the mood at all,the good thing was her members seem excited.Moonbyl had Solar,They were in an open-secret relationship.Only close friends and the company knew,some fans suspected them tho.

Wheein was talking to someone new,all they knew was he is also an idol and is very popular.Plus she gets to see him at the awards.She had only her fans.She laughs at how lonely she is sometimes but hey her fans loved her to bits.

******

"We are late !!"

Their manager shouted,they just laughed at him.He is always sweating profusely and anxiously .The girls loved to make fun of him.He loved them like his little sisters.They were an hour late.They had started calling the idols on stage.

"Oppa ,we are there no need to get worked up.Look our dresses are fire,we will just spend two minutes taking pictures and we are off"

Solar tried to calm him down.They did look amazing as always.They would change into another outfit for their performance so they dressed the part.Moonbyl looked good her black and white suit,with her hair flowing on her body,She paired them with a silver and diamond watch and earring and black shoes as usual making you question if you are bi ,straight or just horny.

Moonbyl looked good her black and white suit,with her hair flowing on her body,She paired them with a silver and diamond watch and earring and black shoes as usual making you question if you are bi ,straight or just horny

Solar looked fire with her off shoulder body snatching black long dress with a slit on the side that showed her figure,she held her hair up to show off the diamond earrings and necklace.She paired it with a crystal encrusted bag and black six inch open toe heels.

Wheein cut hair into a bob,She wore pink crystal necklace,earring and bangles

Wheein cut hair into a bob,She wore pink crystal necklace,earring and bangles.She wore a daring short black dress with a slit to her waist but she wore sheer leggings and paired it with six inches Valentino heels.

She wore a daring short black dress with a slit to her waist but she wore sheer leggings and paired it with six inches Valentino heels

Hyejin wore a short Mugler dress that sheer at the sides making it see through.She paired it with a diamond necklace,earring,ring and watch.She paired it with a black Valentino six inches heels.

She paired it with a black Valentino six inches heels

*******

the photographers ended up taking more time.They looked amazing,sexy and elegant.Cartier provided them their jewelry for the awards.They couldn't appear on the stage when the idols were being called.They had to wait for black pink to perform before they could enter because of the dinner like settings.

Hwasa bowed her head briefly when she got close to BTS's table.She still had her signature walk tho.The screams and wow's made Namjoon turn around.They held eye contact for a while before she occupied the seat by them.

He was equally fascinated but was able to control himself until her hands brushed his left shoulder when, she was taking her seat Her seat was directly beside his.He swallowed an invincible saliva.He was so happy the were standing up often because being that close to her was making him sweat.The members were laughing at him sneakily.

Hyejin was going to introduce Cl so she had left her seats after BTS's specular performance.

She wanted to dance so bad,when they performed Anpanman and airplane,pt2 but she knew fans would be mad so she just watched him with hooded eyes .